The MT-07 Forum

New fz-07 in so cal

fz07

My name is Sean, I live in so cal. I've ridden offroad for about 20 years with a lot of different bikes. Current bike is a crf450r. I wanted an inroad bike with more of an upright feel and once I sat on an fz-07 I knew that was the bike for me. I'm 6' tall and fit perfect. I bought it and brought her home June 17,2014. It was at the dealer for 2 days. It's red but I see white in the near future. So far I love the bike, I think it just needs a little attention to the exhaust, I like to hear the bike when I ride. 

Welcome to the forums, I have a white one and its great color. I'm 6'1-6'2" and it fits me great too. I was worried it was going to be too small but once I sat on it I was hooked.

Welcome! Thanks for joining! Got any pics of your bike to share??

My name is Sean, I live in so cal. I've ridden offroad for about 20 years with a lot of different bikes. Current bike is a crf450r. I wanted an inroad bike with more of an upright feel and once I sat on an fz-07 I knew that was the bike for me. I'm 6' tall and fit perfect. I bought it and brought her home June 17,2014. It was at the dealer for 2 days. It's red but I see white in the near future. So far I love the bike, I think it just needs a little attention to the exhaust, I like to hear the bike when I ride. 

Guest brickst3r

Welcome, dang I wanted to be first in SoCal to bring it home. Haha. You beat me to it. Maybe I'll be the first graphite =P

Welcome, dang I wanted to be first in SoCal to bring it home. Haha. You beat me to it. Maybe I'll be the first graphite =P
Ya it was a selling point knowing I would be one of very few on the streets with this bike. I'll take a few pics to post. What part of so cal are you from?

Guest brickst3r

Rosemead, CA. If nobody knows where that is lol it's like 10 miles east of Downtown LA. How about you fz? Would be great to go ride together if we're close enough.

Rosemead, CA. If nobody knows where that is lol it's like 10 miles east of Downtown LA. How about you fz? Would be great to go ride together if we're close enough.
Ya I know where that is. I'm in brea. 

Killafornia

How much did u guys here in So Cal pay for ur bike overall Just wondering coz im shopping for one.

Guest brickst3r

FZ- Brea is pretty close, we could definitely go ride.
Killafornia- I haven't purchased my bike yet since my dealer hasn't gotten the graphite. I'm suppose to go talk prices today and hopefully lock up the sale so I could be the first to receive it. Maybe fz could tell us what he paid, i think he already bought it.

Archived