The MT-07 Forum

Extra lighting/ Accent lighting

maldonado

Does anyone have any accent lighting on their yamaha fz 07? I find myself riding home at night a lot more often now and I am trying to find ways to illuminate myself. Does anyone have suggestions?
P.S I already have reflective rim tape 

Does anyone have any accent lighting on their yamaha fz 07? I find myself riding home at night a lot more often now and I am trying to find ways to illuminate myself. Does anyone have suggestions? P.S I already have reflective rim tape 
Hey @maldonado, I added an ledglow kit from @ledglow on IG. I went with their 8 pc smd mini million color kit and it installed super easy on our ride. It's really bright on the road and makes you way more visible to everyone. Sometimes including the cops lol. But for 75 bucks shipped thru Amazon I can def say I love how it came out on the bike. If you check out the 'What Did You Do To Your Yamaha Today' thread I posted up a vid of my bike with it running 2 nights ago. Funny you mentioned this when I recently just installed it lol

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member

I just added some amber led strips as drl/signals in the 'air scoops' (must be rewired/replaced as they arent bright enough), and made some custom drl/signal cabochons to replace the yamaha logos on the scoops as well as 4x "bikevis" bullets around the windscreen,..... and some auxiliary lights: 4x Denali DM micro led pods on the front fender.... 
 More the better IMO.

Keep us posted with what you add to yours.

[attachment id=2314" thumbnail="1]

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I found a couple things you may like.

https://www.amazon.com/LightRider-Motorcycle-Helmet-%E2%80%98Power-Protected%E2%80%99-Battery/dp/B00MQ9QMTQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1474460510&sr=8-3&keywords=motorcycle+helmet+LED%27s  <<< Of course there are other types but I like how the LED's wrap around to the front and change color as they do for visibility all around.

http://www.bikevis.com/bikevis-bullet-motorcycle-running-lights-v2  <<< These are inexpensive and look good. I believe Mr Puss or someone here has some. With a pod modulator they will constantly glint (twinkle) to get attention. Watch video [HASH]2 on their site to see them twinkle. I've seen them numerous times and they always get my attention quick.

Beemer

Archived