The MT-07 Forum

New Member From Kentucky

jbmazda6

Hi all, I thought I'd check in as I just bought a red FZ-07 here in Bowling Green, KY. So far I am extremely pleased with the motorcycle and hope to be pleased for years to come. I came from a Suzuki GS500F (my first motorcycle) so I thought this would be a good step forward. I've also had my eye on this motorcycle since it came out in 2014 and it has been one of my dream bikes. It definitely has lived up to my expectations!

Anyways, I look forward to conversing with everyone and learning about the FZ-07. I attached a few pics if anyone cares to look. It's not quite where I want it to be yet but that will change soon. I already ordered and installed the Yoshimura fender eliminator kit. Next up is a radiator guard and possibly different turn signals. I bought it with a Titanium Akra exhaust, Power Commander V, and Puig windscreen already installed.

http://i.imgur.com/GjzUruY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jLduETV.jpg

mtd_0382_ZF_9100_34769_1_001.jpg

^ I was just in you're hometown at the corvette museum track! I live about 2.5 - 3 hours from ya. You should Join louisville-sportbikes.com ! i've met so many cool people from there and we go on track days and trips to deals gap. welcome man! you'll love the fz. I've had tons of different bikes and this is my favorite so far!

Welcome and congrats! Just curious, is there a large statue of a gargoyle in the town square there? I remember going through Bowling Green a few times as a kid when traveling from Ala. to Ind. and I'm wondering if it's Bowling Green where there was a big statue of a gargoyle in the town square, like in a fountain maybe. Maybe it was a different city. It was back in the 60's when I saw it last so it might not even be around any longer. 

Beemer

Welcome!
Thanks!

mtd_0382_ZF_9100_34769_1_001.jpg

^ I was just in you're hometown at the corvette museum track! I live about 2.5 - 3 hours from ya. You should Join louisville-sportbikes.com ! i've met so many cool people from there and we go on track days and trips to deals gap. welcome man! you'll love the fz. I've had tons of different bikes and this is my favorite so far!
Awesome! I know a few people who race out there frequently on their motorcycles. Not sure if I'll be getting into that anytime soon on my motorcycle but I'm trying to get my car out there at some point. I definitely want to make it down to Deals Gap so you may see me on louisville-sportbikes.com soon.

Nice bike and welcome!!!
Thank you!

Welcome and congrats! Just curious, is there a large statue of a gargoyle in the town square there? I remember going through Bowling Green a few times as a kid when traveling from Ala. to Ind. and I'm wondering if it's Bowling Green where there was a big statue of a gargoyle in the town square, like in a fountain maybe. Maybe it was a different city. It was back in the 60's when I saw it last so it might not even be around any longer. 
Thanks! It's not of a gargoyle but like you said it could have changed. It's a fountain with a bunch of children now. If you're ever back up this way give me a shout. 

Archived