The MT-07 Forum

Newbie from Colorado Springs

detectivedan

Hello all. Newbie from Colorado Springs. Been a member for about a month now. I picked up a 2016 07 in armor grey. First bike. Lots of mods planned but they're on hold for the moment because I'm deployed. Anyways , that's all I've got. Look forward to maybe riding with some of you. 

[attachment id=2299" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2297" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2298" thumbnail="1]

Welcome and congrats on the nice bike! That steam punk avatar is killing me, lol! It's too cool! Is that what our leader wears when he's beating the war drums?

Beemer

Welcome and congrats on the nice bike! That steam punk avatar is killing me, lol! It's too cool! Is that what our leader wears when he's beating the war drums?

It's an old plague Doctor. They wore them filled with flowers and scents believing it would keep out the plague while treating plague victims

It's an old plague Doctor. They wore them filled with flowers and scents believing it would keep out the plague while treating plague victims
So that's it! I've seen that type of outfit in old pictures a few times in the past but never knew there was an actual  purpose for it, that it wasn't just some far out looking costume. Interesting, I'll have to read up on that. Thanks!

Beemer

Archived