Sign in to follow this  
detectivedan

Newbie from Colorado Springs

detectivedan
Hello all. Newbie from Colorado Springs. Been a member for about a month now. I picked up a 2016 07 in armor grey. First bike. Lots of mods planned but they're on hold for the moment because I'm deployed. Anyways , that's all I've got. Look forward to maybe riding with some of you. 

[attachment id=2299" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2297" thumbnail="1][attachment id=2298" thumbnail="1]

detectivedan
Forgot to add, I'm also on tacomaworld.com, in case there are any fellow Tacoma owners

Beemer
Welcome and congrats on the nice bike! That steam punk avatar is killing me, lol! It's too cool! Is that what our leader wears when he's beating the war drums?

Beemer

detectivedan
Welcome and congrats on the nice bike! That steam punk avatar is killing me, lol! It's too cool! Is that what our leader wears when he's beating the war drums?

It's an old plague Doctor. They wore them filled with flowers and scents believing it would keep out the plague while treating plague victims
  • Like 1

Beemer
It's an old plague Doctor. They wore them filled with flowers and scents believing it would keep out the plague while treating plague victims
So that's it! I've seen that type of outfit in old pictures a few times in the past but never knew there was an actual  purpose for it, that it wasn't just some far out looking costume. Interesting, I'll have to read up on that. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Beemer

motomeek
Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome!