The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 Owner from Calgary

xlh1460

Hi all,

Just thought I would pop in and say "hi".

Picking up a new 2015 tomorrow.

It's red, that's still the fastest colour, right? :P

I am looking forward to riding it home as that will be the first time riding one. I purchased it based on great reviews and the fact that all of the local dealers are virtually sold out of them.

I am not going to even kid myself this time by saying that this is finally the bike that I'll just ride and not modify.

Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you.

Cheers.

Dale.

^ This guy gets it!

Welcome to to group. Definitely red, and definitely will be modding! Its something we do, we cant help it.  :D  Id wager the two most common 1st mods are radiator guard and R6 tube swap.  There are plenty mods and are well documented here. I warn you though one small use of the search feature and you will be planning lots of mods for the future. 

This is a great forum with wonderful people full of knowledge.

Glad to have you

BTW, We Demand pics!! 

• Premium Member

Welcome!

I also bought the bike without a test drive. Haha, that's what I get for wanting one as soon as it came out. The mod bug can definitely get ya. I've had this thing since 2014 and I'm STILL modding it.

Enjoy!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
Hi all, 
Just thought I would pop in and say "hi".

Picking up a new 2015 tomorrow.

It's red, that's still the fastest colour, right? :P

I am looking forward to riding it home as that will be the first time riding one. I purchased it based on great reviews and the fact that all of the local dealers are virtually sold out of them.

I am not going to even kid myself this time by saying that this is finally the bike that I'll just ride and not modify.

Looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you.

Cheers.

Dale.

Welcome fellow Albertan. A fantastic and very respectable group here, and a really great bike. Oh, and thanks for spelling "colour" correctly ;) 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived