Sign in to follow this  
pgeldz

Paulie's FZ-07 vs R6 on track! Video/Pics, & Special Guest!

Simbadc650
word, i thought the special guest was SNOWCAT! x.x!

motomeek
Nice! Those chain adjusters are pretty.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

weazsel
Wow you're really close there! Half a second difference between both of your personal bests! Awesome.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Guest ChicagoAJ
Awesome video!

Chain looks a little rusty between those gold links (or is it desert sand/dust), @Sorkyah.

sorkyah
Awesome video!  

Chain looks a little rusty between those gold links (or is it desert sand/dust), @sorkyah .
Just dirt/ old lube... rode out there, sprayed the chain down but didnt clean it. 
gonna be replacing it here soon.
[span]    [/span]

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

pgeldz
No rev matching?
Yeah, that's definitely an area I can use some improvement in :) 
Having said that, the Yoyodyne slipper clutch does help quite a bit, and lets you be less than perfect in that area.  When I tested it on the street before I went to the track, I tried to test it's limits.  I couldn't get the rear to lock up until I went from 4th to 1st at 6,000rpm and just let the clutch out.  For sure that would normally lock up the rear immediately and probably cause a crash, but with the slipper clutch the rear barked for a split second and then gain composure immediately.

But yeah, rev matching is an area I can definitely improve on, along with a bunch of other things.

:)

- Paulie
  • Like 1