The MT-07 Forum

New member from NY.. No not the city

tatersauce

Hello all from NY, no I am not from the city lol. Tho I don't have my fz07 yet because I have to wait till tax time to get money for a reasonable down payment(insert depressive, teary eyed sigh here). I am already addicted to it and this site, I could not wait that long to be apart of all this. I can't stop looking at all the things people have done. My parts list just keeps getting longer Haha. I can't wait till I can post my own pics for you all and to start asking all the questions I have.

Hey, welcome! Don't worry, you are not the only one... My previous FZ got stolen in Flushing, and I'm waiting for the insurance company to pay me back, but the NYPD police report is what I'm missing, and it takes 4-6 weeks to reach my home...

Meanwhile, I'm checking the forums daily and I have almost all my accessories at home already, hehehe. Any comments, feel free to share! :)

Safe riding!

Oh man i would loss my mind of that happened to me, sorry man. So how does this work, I have a slew of questions on a slew of different topics where and how should I post/ask them?

I'd use the "Search" tab, if you fing your answers in the "Results", that's perfect. Feel free to ask or comment in any Thread! If you can't find anything related to your question, just "Create a Thread", like you just did for your presentation. :)

Safe riding!

Archived