The MT-07 Forum

Highway Riding Question

ajenda07

It's been a couple years since your thread so I'm curious to know if you ever got used to the wind, changed your shield, got rid of the bike or what? Not everyone is cut out for riding so there's no shame in not riding.

Beemer

8 hours ago, Vex said:

OP how are you holding up lol I'm curious. I ride my 07on the hwy at 90mph w no windscreen daily and it handles well as long as I stay crouched. Hope you're still riding buddy! This thread actually played a part in my decision making for the 07 =]

Guy has not been here since June 11, 2017 with 4 posts to the name.

I guess he is happy

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

2 hours ago, Beemer said:

I'm curious to know if you ever got used to the wind

All we are is dust in the wind

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

Meh I came from a dyna with no wind screen, my favorite part of riding is laying on the tank and zipping to my destination lol. I sit upright in town all day, so I look forward to hitting the hwy crouched tbh. Wind comes with the territory imo, plus when your laying on the 07 tank you feel like your flying I love it

1 hour ago, Vex said:

my favorite part of riding is laying on the tank and zipping to my destination lol

I like sitting backwards and steering with my feet.  Man the looks some people give ya

1 hour ago, r1limited said:

I like sitting backwards and steering with my feet.  Man the looks some people give ya

Lmao teach me the ways of the wheelie sensai

Archived