The MT-07 Forum

New member from North Jersey

favata94

Hi all,

Picked up a new 2016 fz07 about 2 months ago for my first bike. So far I have added on the OES sliders (thanks to the how to article on here), a Ram mount for my phone and in the next week or so I will be installing a usb port connected to the auxiliary dc jack and I just ordered a Kriega US20 for the back. At some point in the future I plan on replacing the exhaust and maybe getting the fender eliminator. Any recommendations or tips are greatly appreciated.

IMG_20160625_150848.jpg

IMG_20160803_192013.jpg

Welcome!!! On exhausts look for design and sound, your personal style! Fender eliminators, many of us have gone through eBay, much cheaper and some good quality stuff. But for example, I have gone for the Rizoma Fox holder, as it's EU homologated and later on I will most probably bring my FZ-07 to Spain. :)

Safe riding!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the team! All questions answered by the most repectable group on the web; hands down the best forum Ive ever been a part of. A ton of great vendors as well. Dont forget to pin the map, and down the road if you feel so inclined check out the premium membership to help keep this forum rolling.

This bike was my first as well. Absolutely love it and wondered why I waited so long to ride. Wife is next.

All I can humbly offer is, respect whats between your legs at all times, and for after market parts, more often than not you get what you pay for.  You should only need to buy quality once.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Hi all, 
Picked up a new 2016 fz07 about 2 months ago for my first bike. So far I have added on the OES sliders (thanks to the how to article on here), a Ram mount for my phone and in the next week or so I will be installing a usb port connected to the auxiliary dc jack and I just ordered a Kriega US20 for the back. At some point in the future I plan on replacing the exhaust and maybe getting the fender eliminator. Any recommendations or tips are greatly appreciated.

IMG_20160625_150848.jpg

IMG_20160803_192013.jpg

Looks great. You're gonna have great times on this bike.

I'm using the yoshi fender eliminator. Looks great plus it has a pretty nice setup for the license plate LED light. I don't have an eBay or Amazon brand, so I can't really comment too much on the quality, but I do know plenty of people have used them with no issues.

For the exhaust I got the Akra TI. I wouldn't have been happy if I got a different one so I went with the one I wanted. I'm happy everytime I start my bike and ride off cause it sounds so damn nice. No disappointments.

You should also check out the Toce exhaust as another option. It's not a full exhaust, but it looks nice. I'm sure you can custom the rest of the piping easily.

I picked up a brand new one from a forum member awhile ago because he accidentally bought two of them. He said it worked very well. I haven't put it on yet, but this is the one that I got from him.

bd44124d8b53f35cd172780f826bf79c.jpg

• Premium Member
I picked up a brand new one from a forum member awhile ago because he accidentally bought two of them. He said it worked very well. I haven't put it on yet, but this is the one that I got from him. 

+1 for this relay. Same one I use, its hassle free plug and play.  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived