The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07U

Elvishpresley

• Premium Member

I don't think the fz-07 wheelie prone unless the "computer"between the handle bars and the foot controls is running a different software :D

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

sixthandredline

I hope my bike isn't lacking power for some reason. I mean, I can do power up wheelies in 2nd which is nice but man do I have to give it the beans.

U for Unicycle. For real is the front wheel even important on this bike?
In order to start a humorous thread you first have to have more than two stars under your name. Go premium and then doors will open for you. Ha! The first couple weeks I had my FZ-07 I felt the same way but arthritis set in, the wife left me and took the dog so I don't wheelie no mo.  :'(

Beemer

In order to start a humorous thread you first have to have more than two stars under your name. Go premium and then doors will open for you. Ha! The first couple weeks I had my FZ-07 I felt the same way but arthritis set in, the wife left me and took the dog so I don't wheelie no mo.  :'(
This thread got dark real quick. Lol

This thread got dark real quick. Lol
I'd put it in a song but Hee Haw beat me to it.

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
I hope my bike isn't lacking power for some reason. I mean, I can do power up wheelies in 2nd which is nice but man do I have to give it the beans.
Me too, it still doesn't go very high in 2nd if I don't give it a helping hand by either compressing the front forks and pulling up on the bars or slowing down a bit first and really yanking up while giving it gas. I'm about 200 pounds with gear, I bet this bike is a lot more fun to a 130 pound rider. 

Me too, it still doesn't go very high in 2nd if I don't give it a helping hand by either compressing the front forks and pulling up on the bars or slowing down a bit first and really yanking up while giving it gas. I'm about 200 pounds with gear, I bet this bike is a lot more fun to a 130 pound rider. 
I weigh about 135 lbs., but I'm too old to, erm, purposely wheelie anything.

Guest ChicagoAJ
I'll bet you've had it up on one wheel by accident though, haha. 

• Premium Member
what?
Why is the concise comment so funny to me?...... perfectly fitting to your avatar's expression?  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Damn @beemer , that comment has the same feeling attached as Roy Batty's death scene. Sounds like you need a bowl of ice cream my friend and maybe some Choco shell on top for good measure.... hell, with my delicate sensibilities and all, I need a bowl of ice cream ???

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
"Arthritis set in, the wife left me and took the dog so I don't wheelie no mo". 
Isn't that a Robert Cray tune. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

"Arthritis set in, the wife left me and took the dog so I don't wheelie no mo". 
Isn't that a Robert Cray tune. ;)

lol! It sure as hell should be! Haven't heard a good motorcycle song since Ray Stevens', "Speedball".

Beemer

I'll bet you've had it up on one wheel by accident though, haha. 
I'm a well behaved 60 something, lol.  
I've accidentally launched my Futura here and there, but not the FZ - even with the light weight, the throttle is just too soft. I'm sure it would launch easily enough though, just not on my to-do list

Sorry to hear you can't pull it up but it doesn't have to be that way.. There are people that can help with that you know.

Beemer

Damn @beemer , that comment has the same feeling attached as Roy Batty's death scene. Sounds like you need a bowl of ice cream my friend and maybe some Choco shell on top for good measure.... hell, with my delicate sensibilities and all, I need a bowl of ice cream ??? .
Damnit! If I thought you were gonna get me started on some black cherry ice cream ida kept my mouth shut!  :P

Beemer

Man you guys are rough. Just trying to bring some fun and I get this? I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. 9789080_Little_child_boy_wall_corner_punishment.jpg

You brought it ..... we put the gravy on it!  P-)  Arrrrgh! Now wipe your nose and go mop the poop deck!

Beemer

lol! It sure as hell should be! Haven't heard a good motorcycle song since Ray Stevens', "Speedball".
Doobies  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doobiebrothers/dontstoptowatchthewheels.html

Wow! I wasn't serious but thanks for the vid! Man, I forgot all about that song it's been so long and the rock DJ's only play what their manager allows them, it totally sucks! It's like super old top 40's, its ridiculous!! Love the Doobies, thanks, you made my day!

Beemer

Archived