The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 from Phoenix AZ

grayknight

Hey everyone,
I just purchased a 2016 FZ-07 in grey with neon wheels last Friday. It's my first street bike, but I have ridden dirt bikes for the last 10 years.I have to say this bike is amazing. I love the torque this thing has. I came from riding a Honda CRF450R so I was used to a decently powered bike. I've already installed a Yoshimura fender eliminator, ordered new levers on Amazon today, installed new bar end mirrors from cyclezone and am ordering new turn signals (r6 flush mounts) for the front. I will be adding a sequential rear brake/turn signal light this week. I've already put 500 miles on this thing! It's getting due for the first service shortly and I will have the dealer do everything but the oil change on it so I can do it myself.
In the next few weeks I will be ordering the Akrapovic carbon exhaust kit for it as well. These bike's are dangerously quiet in my opinion haha.Anyways, I'm happy to find this board! I'd like to go ride with the locals whenever there is a meet or just hangout! I must say it's really nice pulling up to lights or business's and people coming up and complimenting the bike. I love the color scheme that Yamaha did. I'll try to get some pictures from my phone up soon!
Thanks,Chris

• Premium Member
phicurious86

20160825_220152_HDR.jpg

20160828_131930_HDR.jpg

Cool beans. Pin yourself on the map. Quite a few Phoenix fizzes.

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude
I'm up in the northwest valley (suncity west/arrowhead area) But drive for lyft and am constantly around the valley

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

What's that headlight in the corner of your photo?

Welcome. Group rides should be more plentiful when the weather's better.

• Premium Member

Welcome!
Care to post a pic of that old classic car you've got there?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

It's 54' studebaker coupe. It's my roommates. He's an old professional drag racer for soldier of fortune. It runs on 87. The 510 it has runs 800hp on pump gas. He built the car from the ground up. Ugly is in!

• Premium Member
It's 54' studebaker coupe. It's my roommates. He's an old professional drag racer for soldier of fortune. It runs on 87. The 510 it has runs 800hp on pump gas. He built the car from the ground up. Ugly is in!
Fantastic ride! Impressive amount of work involved. Something like this undoubtedly gets attention. Thanks. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

Studebaker sleeper

Oh... yeah

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Studebaker sleeper 
Oh... yeah

Haha that thing is hardly a sleeper. It grabs the attention of anyone driving down the road. Rear has been tubbed, shakes the ground just idling. It's definitely a bad chicken.

Archived