The MT-07 Forum

What uuuuppppppp 07 peoples?

fendereliminator

fendereliminator

Howdy! I'm from Chilliwack B.C, Canada. I got my brand new 2016 Fz 07 at the beginning of July and have not stopped putting kilometers on it. I'm definitely in love. But we had had a bit of a spat last week... I looped it... dummy. So now I am in the midst of repairing my brand new Fz 07 haha. My buddy I ride with all the time is part of the Fz 09 forum and he says those guys are nothing but help, so I may as well join this community and see what kind of advice I can steal. Cheers all, at least one rubber down!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum @fendereliminator ! Yea, this is a great forum with some awesome members and lot of valuable info. I spend way to much time here. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

Yeah, I agree. There is a crazy amount of info on here, in addition to a number of extremely knowledgeable and helpful people. Welcome fendereliminator! Did you loop it doing something like this perhaps? Lol

Welcome and congrats! Loop it??? In over 40 years I've never heard that term used for a motorcycle. Do you mean you flipped it? Careful out there! Oh, pics or it (the purchase) didn't happen.  ;)

Beemer

Welcome and congrats! Loop it??? In over 40 years I've never heard that term used for a motorcycle. Do you mean you flipped it? Careful out there! Oh, pics or it (the purchase) didn't happen.  ;)

I've heard looped it referring to going too far back in a wheelie and subsequently going down, making a full loop.

• Premium Member
I've heard looped it referring to going too far back in a wheelie and subsequently going down, making a full loop.
It would be a pretty cool trick if someone could actually complete the loop (without a ramp). ;) 

Guest ChicagoAJ
It would be a pretty cool trick if someone could actually complete the loop (without a ramp). ;) 

2:35

Ok, I see on you tube where people are calling that "looping" but it's still a dumb term since the bike only does a 180. I'll get out of the worlds way now.  :D

Beemer

• Premium Member
Ok, I see on you tube where people are calling that "looping" but it's still a dumb term since the bike only does a 180. I'll get out of the worlds way now.  :D
On my snowboard I never quite mastered 360s or 180s for that matter, but I got really good at 90s. :( 

Guys with good balance like that should get into trials riding. I bet they'd like it. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/9_uht-cKM7c]

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ

Guys with good balance like that should get into trials riding. I bet they'd like it. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/9_uht-cKM7c]
I love Trials, especially the video games (Trials HD, Trials Evolution, and Trials Fusion). Actually won myself a trip to France to compete in the World Championship for the video games. Sadly, I couldn't go because I couldn't get a passport in time even if I expedited it. But I have so many world records in the video games it's hard to keep track of (130+ at my last quick count), so I didn't need to compete in the Championship.  :P

• Premium Member

Welcome!

What's the damage? Will you be able to ride anytime soon?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

fendereliminator
Hey Bud im from Vancouver BC lets ride. Fix that beast up and lets go.
Sounds good brother. Getting parts this week should be up and going next week!

fendereliminator
Haha I'll get some pics up I'm still figuring out this forum deal. Pre and post crash if you want even haha

Haha I'll get some pics up I'm still figuring out this forum deal. Pre and post crash if you want even haha
Just become a premium member and donate some money and you can then upload pics directly from your computer. The five stars will make you feel like you're a VIP.   8-)   Before and after pics would rocket you to stardom!  

ChicagoAJ  Wow! I'm shocked, I had no idea! Wait, video or it didn't happen. Ha! I kid, I believe you. That's just awesome to be that good at a video game. I've been playing 1st person shooters for 20+ yrs. and I haven't achieved so much as a kick in the ass for my efforts. (sniff) I wasn't even aware of any trials video games to be honest so now I'll have to 'you tube' to watch some. Do you have a particular name you go by in the games? Maybe I'll run across a vid of you rock hopping your way to a trophy. Better yet, do you know of any that are on you tube with you in them? Would be cool to watch!

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
Just become a premium member and donate some money and you can then upload pics directly from your computer. The five stars will make you feel like you're a VIP.   8-)   Before and after pics would rocket you to stardom!  

ChicagoAJ  Wow! I'm shocked, I had no idea! Wait, video or it didn't happen. Ha! I kid, I believe you. That's just awesome to be that good at a video game. I've been playing 1st person shooters for 20+ yrs. and I haven't achieved so much as a kick in the ass for my efforts. (sniff) I wasn't even aware of any trials video games to be honest so now I'll have to 'you tube' to watch some. Do you have a particular name you go by in the games? Maybe I'll run across a vid of you rock hopping your way to a trophy. Better yet, do you know of any that are on you tube with you in them? Would be cool to watch!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Criticalxhavoc/videos 
There's a hundred or so videos of me playing the game/world records. A quick Google search of Chicago AJ should net you some neat stuff too. That's my username on just about everything I'm signed up for, haha. 

Guest 2wheeler
Beemer, you are my age... Me and the guys I grew up with as a kid were using "loop it" back in the early 70's in rural PA. Where were you back then, and how did you miss that one? 

Beemer, you are my age... Me and the guys I grew up with as a kid were using "loop it" back in the early 70's in rural PA. Where were you back then, and how did you miss that one?
Where was I? How did I miss that one? Ever heard of DILLIGAF? Me and the boys in the Army used to say that one a lot back in the 80's but most people don't know about it. I guess neither spread or caught on everywhere. It's no one's fault and nothing for anyone to get their feathers up in the air about. 

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
Where was I? How did I miss that one? Ever heard of DILLIGAF? Me and the boys in the Army used to say that one a lot back in the 80's but most people don't know about it. I guess neither spread or caught on everywhere. It's no one's fault and nothing for anyone to get their feathers up in the air about. 
I was born in '87, but do I look like I give a f... I grew up with that, haha. 

I was born in '87, but do I look like I give a f... I grew up with that, haha. 
You were one of the fortunate ones. I was in the military and I've never heard of even a 1/4 of these.  

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/glossary-of-military-acronyms.html

Beemer

Archived