The MT-07 Forum

Correct settings for Dobeck ejk

zsgrooms

I have the Dobeck ejk with the full Akrapovic exhaust with the baffle currently in but I want to take the baffle out and was wondering if anyone had the correct settings for this setup. Also the snorkel is removed and the O2 sensor is disconnected. I just want to have the correct settings before I go and pull the baffle. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you check EJKs website? They have a pretty extensive reference for initial settings. Also, there is another thread on this website that people are posting their final settings as well. 

http://www.electronicjetkit.com/Sportbike/viewproduct.asp?partnumber=8120147

But I see that there is no setting for baffle out, so maybe contact them directly or check the thread mentioned above.

Did you check EJKs website? They have a pretty extensive reference for initial settings. Also, there is another thread on this website that people are posting their final settings as well.  
http://www.electronicjetkit.com/Sportbike/viewproduct.asp?partnumber=8120147

But I see that there is no setting for baffle out, so maybe contact them directly or check the thread mentioned above.

I went through the thread but couldn't find the exact answer I'm looking for. Or at least that was dumbed down enough for me to understand ?

Try "EJK Settings from Forum Members". by tuninghq

Read it from page 1-5 and the one guy who was attempting that setup never said he was 100% satisfied with it and said he was going to do some more playing with it and update. He never did...

Try "EJK Settings from Forum Members". by tuninghq
Read it from page 1-5 and the one guy who was attempting that setup never said he was 100% satisfied with it and said he was going to do some more playing with it and update. He never did...
You can click on his name and send him a personal message. Maybe he made an adjustment but just forgot to post it. It's worth a shot. Or, if I were in your shoes I would call Dobeck for help. They're very helpful there. Also, to be clear, are you talking about the titanium full or the carbon full? I assume you're talking about the titanium.

Beemer

You can click on his name and send him a personal message. Maybe he made an adjustment but just forgot to post it. It's worth a shot. Or, if I were in your shoes I would call Dobeck for help. They're very helpful there. Also, to be clear, are you talking about the titanium full or the carbon full? I assume you're talking about the titanium.

I'm talking about the carbon full. I personally liked the look better and went with the carbon.

I'm talking about the carbon full. I personally liked the look better and went with the carbon.
Wish I could help you more. I have the full carbon myself but left the baffle in. For me it's loud enough when you're on the gas and quiet enough for cruising and idling. You might want to check the you tube guys that have the carbon pipe and ask them if they took their baffle out and if they use an EJK/what settings. You might strike gold there also. Good luck!

Beemer

Archived