The MT-07 Forum

Easy new pic sharing process for all!

Cruizin

Everyone can now upload pics to the forum, easily from their computers now. See that button that says "Add image to post"?

Click it, choose sizing for messageboards and then upload the pics that you want in your posts.

You dont have to create a picture account or anything, it will auto load the pic into your post, as many pics as you want.

NOTE: This does not work with celllphones, but if you use the free tapatalk app you can upload pics from your phones that way easily.

Post any questions below, but it's pretty easy!

Test 

MAIN_Dublin_zoo_gorilla_dies_after_short_illness.jpg

Edit: MONEY

Where'd you get the striking picture of @caliesv?
That gorilla is way more attractive then I.

When the new forum version is ready in a few months, cellphones will be able to upload pics without using Tapatalk, and we may even have our own app, so don't get too used to it. We'll be dropping from Taptalk at that time, just doesn't fit in with my software network plans, but has worked for us up until now.

• Premium Member

Oh wow I didn't realize this feature was 3 days old. I just thought I missed it the whole time, felt stupid. I love the feature. Makes it a lot easier to post pictures. I think I'm going to go post some. :)

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Archived