What's with the cable?

pinoymoto

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

It's the diagnostic portal.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
It's the diagnostic portal.
Maybe Ive been watching too much Star Trek but your answer..... I was thinking 'mechanics wormhole'......yeah, N/M too much Star Trek.  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

When a mommy fz-07 and daddy fz-07 love each other very much, the daddy sticks his cable into mommy and they wheelie off into the sunset.

• Premium Member

We cannot talk about that "cable"...we just don't talk about it and we just ignore it...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Global Moderator
We cannot talk about that "cable"...we just don't talk about it and we just ignore it...
That cable is classified... by 'alleging' that we dont talk avout it you have therefore spoken of it and must be EXTER-MIN-ATED

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

That cable is classified... by 'alleging' that we dont talk avout it you have therefore spoken of it and must be EXTER-MIN-ATED
[video src=https://youtu.be/xA6V9qSAqdU]  

Beemer

• Global Moderator
[video src=https://youtu.be/xA6V9qSAqdU]

I had this in mind

• Premium Member

Apparently ". " the new ". " software failed ???... We need to send it back for a refund

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Global Moderator
Pity you cant buy cheap scanner like you can for cars.
Theres gotta be a way to figure it out
where are the coders/programmers at?

Using some diagnostic plugin tool, the bike will tell you what's wrong with it or if everything is okay. I used a paper clip and stuck it into two corners of the diagnostic plug on a hayabusa and it gave me the read out. Not 100% sure it'll work on these bikes. Busa wasn't mine and Fz is so I don't wanna test it out lol

• Premium Member

We have a wired in AUX power port on the left side of the bike behind the side covers...quite a few threads about it

Archived