The MT-07 Forum

New member in central California

chad921s

Hey everyone, my name is Chad and I'm from California's central valley. I finally got the call from a local dealer today to let me know he received a matte silver 2016 FZ-07 from the factory. I grabbed my keys and left the office early. An hour later I was signing papers and the bike is mine. They're prepping the bike and I'll be bringing it home tomorrow evening.

A little about me: I'm turning 40 next month, I do structural engineering in the residential construction industry, and I've been an amateur motocross racer for the last nine years (though my riding experience goes back to about age ten). I love to tinker and mod, I do it to all of my vehicles. The FZ-07 will be no exception, but I don't yet know how wild I'll decide to get with this bike. Initially I'm just going to put on a fender eliminator and ride it for a while, and I'll formulate a mods plan later.

I'm using my phone and I don't see an option to attach photos so that'll have to come later but I'm sure everyone here knows what a bone stock silver bike looks like. :)

• Premium Member

Right on! Welcome to the club Chad. This is a fantastic forum.

If you choose to become a premium member (by contributing a few bucks to the site's upkeep) you can upload/add attachment directly from the post window, otherwise you will need to use a 3rd party image hosting service like imgur.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome Chad...I'm Central Cali too, Fresno Area

I'm in Lodi, but I spent many years growing up in Fresno and Clovis. I graduated from Clovis West. I still have family and friends in the area, so I visit often.

Welcome Chad...I'm Central Cali too, Fresno Area
I'm in Lodi, but I spent many years growing up in Fresno and Clovis. I graduated from Clovis West. I still have family and friends in the area, so I visit often.
Cool! I live in Selma, so not too far

Archived