The MT-07 Forum

Chuckwalla this winter?

aaronjbush12

aaronjbush12

Anyone doing a track day over the winter at chuckwalla? Wanted to ride there for my first time and I'm getting a little lonly being the only FZ07 everywhere I go.

I plan on doing a few days down that way this winter.  maybe we will have to pick a day so there are at least 2 07s on track. 

• Premium Member
What's the weather like lol
It'll definitely be cooler than the 117 degrees we experienced in June, that's for sure! 
:)

- Paulie

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

had a day out there on the 7th. WOW. Amazing weather--looking to book next out right now :)
Found a womens only track day Dec 16th!! ^_^

I'm trying to make it on the 27th, just gotta sort out some transportation details. but other than the 27th, when else is there track days!?!?! I usually go with trackxperience, and ive tried searching other groups, but i dont see any track days in december, especially chuckwalla

please show me! lol if i cant go the 27th i still wanna go asap. once i install a hitch on my car, i'll go all the time

• Premium Member

dont be silly: http://goracecvr.com/motorcycle/

Signed up for 16th (femmewalla) and 18th (socal track days - 17th was sold out)

It's always easiest to go to the track's webpage and look at their calendar. I don't really care which org I go out w/ at the end of the day but I certainly have my preferences. 

Archived