The MT-07 Forum

New Member from Vancouver BC

rossco

just picked it up yesterday got about 400kms on it so far. 

TST integrated tail installed. M4 exhaust on its way with levers  and flush front turn signals

DSC_6769.jpg~original

DSC_6764.jpg~original

• Premium Member

Welcome fellow Canadian. A great forum here. Tsawassen? You'll have some beautiful rides.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome fellow Canadian. A great forum here. Tsawassen? You'll have some beautiful rides.
yup coal ports.. usually where i take pics of all my new rides haha 

• Premium Member

Welcome! The emoji on the back of your bike tho LOL

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

OK the front suspension is the most awful thing I have experienced. what is the best way to make it stiffer.. is there a spring kit? anyone know how many CC are in each fork leg and what Oil weight it is? Its so bad! and this is coming from a R3...

• Premium Member
OK the front suspension is the most awful thing I have experienced. what is the best way to make it stiffer.. is there a spring kit? anyone know how many CC are in each fork leg and what Oil weight it is? Its so bad! and this is coming from a R3...
Rumour has it from members here is that @pattonme does a bang up job for a very decent price. Front suspension is my next mod, perhaps this winter, I think he'll be my go to.  
http://fz07.org/board/43/forks-matt

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

@2wheeler is happy (for now) with his ~40w oil and uprated springs. But I do have the shiznit for front suspension. :)

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

@2wheeler is happy (for now) with his ~40w oil and uprated springs. But I do have the shiznit for front suspension. :)
Do you sell springs as well? Also if you mod the front suspension what effect does that have on the rear..  
I used to built and do warranty work on Fox racing shocks for the MTB Division.  Can you shim stack it or is this just a plain jane rear shock? 

@norwest can rebuild the shock and put in a better piston and/or re-shim it. But he can't add adjustment mechanisms where there aren't any. $500US will get you a 3-way adjustable shock from Matris (pre, reb, height). Otherwise you're looking at north of $600. Yes I sell Sonic springs.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Welcome and congrats! I see mountains in the background you lucky dude, get some video or pics of that that close up if you can. That little yellow emoti might help to get people looking in the direction of your brake light more, I would keep it there.

Beemer

@norwest can rebuild the shock and put in a better piston and/or re-shim it. But he can't add adjustment mechanisms where there aren't any. $500US will get you a 3-way adjustable shock from Matris (pre, reb, height). Otherwise you're looking at north of $600. Yes I sell Sonic springs.
might have to look into that.. ugh.. haha 

Just picked up some Motul 7100 full syn oil for first oil change. I have changed the oil once already at 500km with basic motul 3000 and a magnetic drain plug. How much oil should the fz take normally? I drained it really well the first time and filled 2.87L which seems high.
I used a light vacuum to suck as much oil out as possible.. (a little OCD overkill ) but I do it cuz I love her...... anyways. I also found out Motostarz who is located in the same building as me carries everything fz07 and Ermax. I will be poor very quickly.. already eyeing some Rizoma turn signals and mirrors

Archived