The MT-07 Forum

Longhairs COME FORTH!

AlbatrossCafe

Guest ChicagoAJ
I use a pair of battery powered clippers and clip it down to the scalp about every two weeks. Been doing that for over 30 years. Some day I'll have to calculate how much money I've saved it shampoo, hair cuts, combs, and how much time I've saved in hair management. I'm sure it's not a small amount, given that I have terrible, curly hair. :)
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger there, rowdy! Same thing every two weeks for the last three yrs. ([HASH]2)

No more comb overs for this guy after watching this:

Like you said, the savings are substantial.
I'm a #3 guy myself. Girlfriend buzzes it every few months or so, free and no combs - EVER!

• Premium Member
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger there, rowdy! Same thing every two weeks for the last three yrs. ([HASH]2) 
No more comb overs for this guy after watching this:

Like you said, the savings are substantial.
I'm a [HASH]3 guy myself. Girlfriend buzzes it every few months or so, free and no combs - EVER!
I'm a [HASH]0 guy (but shaving my head was too much of a hassle), so I use one of these with no comb attachment. It works great because the steel edges are rounded enough that it won't cut you.
http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/QC5580_40/norelco-headgroom-diy-cordless-hair-clipper
QC5580_40-RTP-global-001?$jpglarge$&hei=500

Why can't left turners see us?

Guest ChicagoAJ
I'm a [HASH]3 guy myself. Girlfriend buzzes it every few months or so, free and no combs - EVER!
I'm a [HASH]0 guy (but shaving my head was too much of a hassle), so I use one of these with no comb attachment. It works great because the steel edges are rounded enough that it won't cut you.
http://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/QC5580_40/norelco-headgroom-diy-cordless-hair-clipper

This thread has a lot of useful information, but I still don't know what to do with my purse when I ride. 

• Global Moderator

This thread has a lot of useful information, but I still don't know what to do with my purse when I ride. 
get yourself a fannypack and a gigantic roll of bubblewrap

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

rowdy

Mine hasn't cut me yet but I'm not crazy about how the cord can get in the way sometimes. When mine bites it I'll look into getting those, thanks!

Beemer

• Premium Member

I have a thick, giant, wiry 'fro from hell. The reason I keep it long is that I can tie it down so it looks normal. The other options are the short buzz or shaved head, but that take a lot of time as my hair grows about an inch a month. 

I tie it into two buns or pig tails to get it under my helmet. 

• Premium Member

I put mine in a pony-tail and tuck into my shirt... same as with my beard.

I had the long, thick, curly hair problem, finally got tired of braiding it so I chopped it off to donate. My beard on the other hand, I put on a face mask/buff and tuck it into my jacket or I occasionally braid it. I compete in beard competitions so I'm not chopping off the "money maker"

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I had the long, thick, curly hair problem, finally got tired of braiding it so I chopped it off to donate. My beard on the other hand, I put on a face mask/buff and tuck it into my jacket or I occasionally braid it. I compete in beard competitions so I'm not chopping off the "money maker"
I want pics. 

Illegitimi non carborundum

Wait, what are we talking about here? :P

I want pics.

I want pics.

Like this?

FB_IMG_1470690162826_zpsbnlyeeti.jpg

20151017_160642_zpse32nks0w.jpg

Here's after riding since I cut my hair off.

20160714_141807_zpsotkc7x1f.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I want pics.
Like this?

FB_IMG_1470690162826_zpsbnlyeeti.jpg

20151017_160642_zpse32nks0w.jpg

Here's after riding since I cut my hair off.

20160714_141807_zpsotkc7x1f.jpg

Awesome!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived