The MT-07 Forum

First one with fatbars?

rocket007

• Premium Member

Just got done installing my tag bars!
What is that bad azz green ?muscle? car you have hidden back there?  You can't tease us like that. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Will do tomorrow getting dark here already.
Nice, side shot too so we can see how the relocated odo/windscreen look. Were the risers Tag also and any mods necessary? I think I'd like to do this with Twisted Engineerings composite fat bars, put them on my dual sport and liked how they deaden the vibes. Have to see if they are still in business...Mark 

Sounds like a plan. Risers are neken, they make 2 different styles one with 12mm bolts and 10mm. The 10s fit with no modification other than the guage relocation.

• Global Moderator

Not first unfortunately @rocket007

I may have beaten you with the gilles GTOL bars and risers... still looks damned good

73 charger is one sweet baby... color could be better though :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Heheheh 73 dodge charger, the other baby of mine.
Wow, nice! Fantastic landshark you've got there! There's a matte black, slightly rust pitted 71 somewhere around my area that always draws a crowd. Uber bad ass even when they're a bit rough around the edges. Definitely boner inspiring vehicles.  .....One day rocket, one day. ;)

If you get around to it Im sure Im not the only one here who would want to see a pic or two.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I may have beaten you with the gilles GTOL bars and risers... still looks damned good

I forgot all about the Gilles stuff. Hey man nothing is more sexy than sassy grass green! ? Mother Mopar had the sweetest colors.

• Global Moderator

I forgot all about the Gilles stuff. Hey man nothing is more sexy than sassy grass green! ? Mother Mopar had the sweetest colors.
Black forest green is.. :P

96a915fedacf46ef374e03514e40f412.jpg

As far as the classucs though... you can beat the candy apple black

SHA-WING!!

Pics are nice but get some video of that sucka, gotta hear it! When I was 14 my best friends mom had a 69' with a 383 auto. and I swear that woman thought she was Mrs. Mario Andretti and punched it every time she pulled up next to any car that flinched. I miss that car, it's sound and his mom, she was a hoot! I rode in one with a 318 auto and it sounded nice, also. Wasn't real fast but it did sound nice.

Beemer

Is there such a paint? Do you mean candy black? Anyway, I like that black/red color combo. It juz wicked!

Beemer

• Global Moderator

Is there such a paint? Do you mean candy black? Anyway, I like that black/red color combo. It juz wicked!
its black forest green... a color off the srt8 grand cherokee

Candy apple black is a pearl blood red that looks black until you're up close
i think it was on the mid-late 70s chryslers

Aaaah, I see that dark green on the top of the tank now where the light is hitting it directly, it's almost like a midnight blue but green instead. Nice!

Beemer

• Global Moderator
Finished pictures!? 
IMG_20160821_161355885_zpsvxoz7tpa.jpg

IMG_20160821_161416933_HDR_zpswuepsiws.jpg
how did you relocate the speedo?

Archived