Sign in to follow this  
higdonion

Sub cage!

weazsel
Wow that is awesome! You're coming out with some great stuff. I have an eye on your protection cage and skid plate... soon.  ;)
  • Like 1

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

ddog
Hey @higdonion do you have the dimensions for that sub frame available? I believe we discussed that in another thread.

higdonion
Hey @higdonion do you have the dimensions for that sub frame available? I believe we discussed that in another thread.

Hey I apologize I never got back to ya. I'm outa Town for a off road race but I can measure whatever you'd like when I get home Sunday. What exactly did you want to know?

Beemer
Nice cage!

Beemer

ddog
Hey I apologize I never got back to ya. I'm outa Town for a off road race but I can measure whatever you'd like when I get home Sunday. What exactly did you want to know?

I was wondering what the dimensions were for the foot peg position, primarily. Everything else is pretty visually apparent in the photos. How did you determine where to place the foot pegs? Is there a "standard" stunting position for rear pegs?