The MT-07 Forum

New member from nj

alilbitdif4ent

alilbitdif4ent

Hello all!!! Bought my fz back in May and have about 2k on it so far. I ride any chance I get which hasn't been that much lately. Not a big fan of the extreme heat unless I'm sitting by the pool.
Looking to meet some of my fellow fz owners to ride with. Located in hillside ( Union county). 0ea97f8a1a20763f4ce51a3bd50fd9a9.jpg

Hope I can listen to it in person! Safe riding, bro! Keep us updated if you add more mods, at the moment it looks great! ??

Safe riding!

• Premium Member

Welcome! You know you're just teasing everyone showing off just the tip of that exhaust...  :D

Dig the all black model.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

alilbitdif4ent
Welcome! You know you're just teasing everyone showing off just the tip of that exhaust...  :D 
Dig the all black model.

5d0affe1cbe474650544ad078736799b.jpg

• Premium Member
Dig the all black model.

Hey thanks! Nice and simple exhaust for that bike. I like parts that arent covered in branding. Goodly acquisition!   

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Welcome and stay frosty! Nice bike! Tank sticker removal thread somewhere around here in case you need it.

Beemer

alilbitdif4ent
Cool bike I'm in clifton. Join out Facebook group Tri-State FZ-07
I joined the group a couple of weeks ago but haven't done an intro yet.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived