Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Puss

Racer brand gloves on clearance....

Mr.Puss
This shop (CDN) has a few different styles of Racer gloves on clearance for dirt cheap. The only catch is that the styles require that you have either very small paws or very large head crushing mitts on you....I think there's a medium or two in there as well. :D   If this is you then definitely check these out.

I own 3 pairs of Racers and they're a very high quality, durable and beautifully crafted glove, and IMO an excellent deal even at full price.

https://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/category_s/2438.htm

Stay safe out there!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mr.Puss
HAHAHA yeah no doubt, I dont blame you, it is very enticing, and in stock too!  I've always wondered exactly what this is all about. Odd. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

jchin3081
I love Taichi products ... this Canadian store has best prices for Taichi & Spidi gloves 
http://www.motostarz.ca/apparel/motorcycle-gloves.html

I've always wanted some Taichi gloves, but never had a chance to get any. Nice products that have been around for years, but not a lot of people know of.

• Like 1