The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic exhaust system baffle WANTED!

rtong

Hi all! New to the forum, this is awesome.

Just installed an Akrapovic pipe on my fz07, but it's darn loud! Anyone out there take their baffle out and willing it to part it out to me? :) I'm in Vancouver Canada!

Thanks in advance!

• Premium Member

As a fellow CDN I dont buy stuff from Revzilla...30 US shipping plus the ridiculous exhange rates?! Screw that! You should be able to find one either here on the forum or somewhere in Canada. Best of luck!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

As a fellow CDN I dont buy stuff from Revzilla...30 US shipping plus the ridiculous exhange rates?! Screw that! You should be able to find one either here on the forum or somewhere in Canada. Best of luck!
Agreed! Not like i'm buying an entire bike... 
Can someone please help!? :(

• Premium Member
Aside from digging around the web have you tried emailing the CDN suppliers directly? They should be able to give you a definitive word or even make a special order for you. Try the bigger companies first as sometimes they can simply bring this stuff in for you on one of their larger orders. Ive done this in the past for a few things which saves me some of the BS charges of US shipping and duty.  
Depending on my level of necessity/availability/price, sometimes I've needed to order from the US. I just bought a PCV from 'Motomummy' (US) which after alls said and done, was still much less expensive than ordering from anywhere else in Canada.
Keep digging, there are hidden deals out there. 
I'll have a look to see what I can find as well.....which style pipe do you have?

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Aside from digging around the web have you tried emailing the CDN suppliers directly? They should be able to give you a definitive word or even make a special order for you. Try the bigger companies first as sometimes they can simply bring this stuff in for you on one of their larger orders. Ive done this in the past for a few things which saves me some of the BS charges of US shipping and duty.  
Depending on my level of necessity/availability/price, sometimes I've needed to order from the US. I just bought a PCV from 'Motomummy' (US) which after alls said and done, was still much less expensive than ordering from anywhere else in Canada.
Keep digging, there are hidden deals out there. 
I'll have a look to see what I can find as well.....which style pipe do you have?

Thanks so much! I have the titanium version. I have checked and it's around $75 before tax. I'm trying to look around the forum to see if any users don't need their baffles... Haha.

• Premium Member

Hey dont mention it. I poked around today looking for both baffles, its really a tough find especially in Cdn. Not bad, $75 doesnt seem terribly unreasonable to me.

Best of luck.

Hey dont mention it. I poked around today looking for both baffles, its really a tough find especially in Cdn. Not bad, $75 doesnt seem terribly unreasonable to me.  
Best of luck.
I was looking for one also. Where here in Canada did you find one? 

• Premium Member
Best of luck.
I was looking for one also. Where here in Canada did you find one? 
It was rtong that tracked that one down. I didnt have any luck. 

Thanks guys. Hey afistfullofmoto, whereabouts do you live? I just contacted my local dealer, that's all. Was hoping to pick one up for cheap if anyone had it lying around their garage.

Thanks guys. Hey afistfullofmoto, whereabouts do you live? I just contacted my local dealer, that's all. Was hoping to pick one up for cheap if anyone had it lying around their garage.
I'm in Hamilton, ON

Archived