Sign in to follow this  
tekneyk

New FZ-07 owner

tekneyk
Just got my license and my FZ-07.  From the bay area and excited to get out on the road.

nbd7MEW.jpg

• Like 4

jeffkisthename
Welcome to the family/community!
  • Like 1

SigSide.jpg

Simbadc650
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

i28
Welcome!
Read as much as you can about how to ride properly and stay safe, buddy!
  • Like 1

bigdaddybane
Welcome
  • Like 1

hamster
Nice & welcome! :)
  • Like 1

Safe riding!

Beemer
Welcome and congrats! I like how your helmet matches your rims, nice bike! Been riding long or is this your 1st bike?
  • Like 1

Beemer

tekneyk
Thanks and hello everyone.

@Beemer, Thanks! It's my first bike and first time riding.
  • Like 1

Beemer
SF here!!! 
4221d13e8b2d60746606294240c2728a.jpg
What kind of tire is that/who makes it? It looks like they really, REALLY focused on water channeling so I'm curious?

Beemer

jchin3081
SF here!!! 
What kind of tire is that/who makes it? It looks like they really, REALLY focused on water channeling so I'm curious?

It's the stock Michelins. Lol. I'm planning to get the Dunlop Q3's when I'm ready for new tires.
  • Like 1

Guest ChicagoAJ
SF here!!! 
Pilot Road 3's. You either got those or the Battlax when buying an FZ07.  

Welcome, @tekneyk!!!

Beemer
ChicagoAJ

I got the Battlax Sport Touring but those look sooo much different for a stock tire they grabbed my attention. They look like some hyper rain tire.

Just read about them and they did use extra siping to manage rain better, nice tires!

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
ChicagoAJ 
I got the Battlax Sport Touring but those look sooo much different for a stock tire they grabbed my attention. They look like some hyper rain tire.

Just read about them and they did use extra siping to manage rain better, nice tires!
I love mine. Great grip and awesome life (so far). I plan to get the PR4's when these are roasted. 
  • Like 1

Beemer
ChicagoAJ 

I love mine. Great grip and awesome life (so far). I plan to get the PR4's when these are roasted. 
Cool! I just bought the Battlax Hypersports S21's and maybe I'll give those a try next time around. Rain makes me a little nervous on a bike so maybe those little sipes will sooth me ... like a nice cold beer would.  :D
  • Like 1

Beemer

jchin3081
Cool! I just bought the Battlax Hypersports S21's and maybe I'll give those a try next time around. Rain makes me a little nervous on a bike so maybe those little sipes will sooth me ... like a nice cold beer would.  :D

Because of your comment... I think I'm going to go get a beer right now. Thx Beemer!!!! Lol.
  • Like 1