The MT-07 Forum

New FZ-07 owner

tekneyk

• Premium Member

Welcome!
Read as much as you can about how to ride properly and stay safe, buddy!

Welcome and congrats! I like how your helmet matches your rims, nice bike! Been riding long or is this your 1st bike?

Beemer

SF here!!! 
4221d13e8b2d60746606294240c2728a.jpg
What kind of tire is that/who makes it? It looks like they really, REALLY focused on water channeling so I'm curious?

Beemer

SF here!!! 
What kind of tire is that/who makes it? It looks like they really, REALLY focused on water channeling so I'm curious?

It's the stock Michelins. Lol. I'm planning to get the Dunlop Q3's when I'm ready for new tires.

Guest ChicagoAJ
SF here!!! 
Pilot Road 3's. You either got those or the Battlax when buying an FZ07.  

Welcome, @tekneyk!!!

ChicagoAJ

I got the Battlax Sport Touring but those look sooo much different for a stock tire they grabbed my attention. They look like some hyper rain tire.

Just read about them and they did use extra siping to manage rain better, nice tires!

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ
ChicagoAJ 
I got the Battlax Sport Touring but those look sooo much different for a stock tire they grabbed my attention. They look like some hyper rain tire.

Just read about them and they did use extra siping to manage rain better, nice tires!
I love mine. Great grip and awesome life (so far). I plan to get the PR4's when these are roasted. 

ChicagoAJ 

I love mine. Great grip and awesome life (so far). I plan to get the PR4's when these are roasted. 
Cool! I just bought the Battlax Hypersports S21's and maybe I'll give those a try next time around. Rain makes me a little nervous on a bike so maybe those little sipes will sooth me ... like a nice cold beer would.  :D

Beemer

Cool! I just bought the Battlax Hypersports S21's and maybe I'll give those a try next time around. Rain makes me a little nervous on a bike so maybe those little sipes will sooth me ... like a nice cold beer would.  :D

Because of your comment... I think I'm going to go get a beer right now. Thx Beemer!!!! Lol.

Archived