Sign in to follow this  
jonnyeinstein

New Member From NJ

jonnyeinstein
Sup guys and gals. Made a profile a few days ago to get in touch with other mt owners. Snagged my 15' liquid graphite fz07 at a local stealership with only 140 miles on her less than a month ago. Has a danmoto exhaust on it which I personally dislike, it does sound good though.

5fbf6822327ef3884e6f081fc24db877.png

Looking to replace the exhaust in the near future, perhaps back to stock if anyone has theirs laying around while I save up for an M4 or Akrapovic. Install a fender eliminator and source another set or mirrors along with a wind screen.

If anyone else is local to me don't be afraid to reach out.

• Like 1

dentalprodigy
Where in NJ are you at? I'm in South Jersey (Cherry Hill). I usually ride on weekends.

jonnyeinstein
Where in NJ are you at? I'm in South Jersey (Cherry Hill). I usually ride on weekends.

I'm in Elizabeth.

Beemer
Welcome aboard and congrats! I just recently bought a set of CRG lane split mirrors which are 'extra' nice. I say extra because all the parts can be bought individually instead of having to pay a lot for a whole set again aaaand they look nice/function really well. I got the blue ones to match my bike. They're also convex so you see all those pesky cagers in your dust. Ride safe, stay frosty!

alilbitdif4ent
I'm new here too. Right around the corner from you in hillside. I ride any chance I get. So if you ever wanna go for a ride pm me. Did you get yours at motorcycle mall? I seen the same one there about a month ago

pjohn
welcome dude! NJ here also, Edison.

jonnyeinstein
Not sure if anyone gets notified of replies to I'll pm everyone in due time. I'm down to have a local meet and greet.
  • Like 1

pattybags

<------- Manalapan here