The MT-07 Forum

Long Island Rides / Parts Install Help / Maintenance Help

weazsel

• Premium Member

Nice man, glad you got it all together. I'm working all week mang, weekdays aren't good for me.

My baby is going inside next week for the winter. I'll be riding my new dual sport for the colder months.

Be safe and have fun! I'm anxious to hit up Bear Mountain soon.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Cool! I'm gonna try to ride the FZ as max. as I can, will try to have fun! Let's keep in touch, if I have any day off on weekends maybe we can ride around! Btw, which dual sport is it? :)

Safe riding!

• 2 months later...

Sup Guys. I'm out east not sure if you guys do the trip out to the end of the island or not. If you ever head out this way id be on to meet and ride.

hugson2wheels
IMG_5337.jpg

This is the baby at the moment! Pending to install, the Leon Splashguard & my SC Project when it arrives.
Next week I'll add the OES sliding bars & Rizoma bar-end mirrors. :) weazsel, how about a future install in Astoria, Queens - I invite to a lunch or sth? Hehehe, for the exhaust pipe & the Leon rear splashguard, :P.

Btw, considering riding from Queens to Montauk this Sunday, anyone?
I'm late to this party..... Been MIA. Good stuff brotha! I'm digging it.

If god created us in his image, does that mean god is an egomaniac as well?

hugson2wheels

Oh mah gurd.... It's too cold! Then again hamsters have lots of fur ??

Rofl, with heated grips, handguards, thermal clothing, only my hands suffer a bit, mainly in the morning. But hamster in general are fine, lol.

Safe riding!

hugson2wheels
Sup Guys. I'm out east not sure if you guys do the trip out to the end of the island or not. If you ever head out this way id be on to meet and ride.
I'm in Nassau County ...... But I'm down for anything ?.... Well as long as it isn't colder than 55 degrees out haha.

Good!! In some weeks!! I go to Mineola sometimes to visit the Indian & H-D showrooms (much nicer than in Manhattan, hehe)

Safe riding!

• 2 weeks later...
hugson2wheels

Yeah bro ... We can get something going soon with the peeps here... Even for a short ride... Talk bikes and what not and maybe grab some food after the ride.

hugson2wheels

Hey Hamster.... I just remembered you writing that you're from Astoria Queens. I think I saw your bike parked on Steinway Street during the summer..... I think before it got stolen, early June. I remember looking at it and thinking to myself "soon baby soon" lol.... I have a lot of family in Astoria.... And yeah before you ask.... Yes I'm Greek bahaha ?

Welp.... I got my Cyclops LED headlamp... And I paid for my ecu flash... Just gotta find time to pull the ecu and send it out. Can't wait for the extra power and to get rid of the MASSIVE engine breaking.... No more fuel cut on deceleration ?..... I took the bike out last week when it was 57 degrees out. Felt nice. Can't wait for the weather to git gud ?

Hey Hamster.... I just remembered you writing that you're from Astoria Queens. I think I saw your bike parked on Steinway Street during the summer..... I think before it got stolen, early June. I remember looking at it and thinking to myself "soon baby soon" lol.... I have a lot of family in Astoria.... And yeah before you ask.... Yes I'm Greek bahaha ? 
Welp.... I got my Cyclops LED headlamp... And I paid for my ecu flash... Just gotta find time to pull the ecu and send it out. Can't wait for the extra power and to get rid of the MASSIVE engine breaking.... No more fuel cut on deceleration ?..... I took the bike out last week when it was 57 degrees out. Felt nice. Can't wait for the weather to git gud ?

Haha, maybe it was me! ;) yeah, the Cyclops LED is great, and I haven't got the ECU, but it must be awesome - I have to stop a bit in the accesories investment, hahaha.

Hope we can ride soon!!!

Safe riding!

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday I'm riding, anyone from LI area? I've been on the north shore, by Oyster Bay and Glen Cove, but need some twisties around until upstate (for e.g. Bear Mtn) gets cleared of snow, potholes, etc.! :)

Safe riding!

hugson2wheels

I'm from LI but I work. I'm taking my bike to work though ?

• 2 weeks later...
hugson2wheels
I'm on longisland Suffolk county, Also looking to ride a lot this summer. Preferably twists.
Welcome... Yeah bros... Soon... Spring is almost here. I'm not too familiar with any twisties on LI. 
But we should get together soon. I can't wait! I'm waiting on some full Bitubo suspension and a ECU flash from 2wheeldynoworks.com.... 

Maybe @weasel knows some good roads. 

• 4 weeks later...
hugson2wheels
What's up... another long islander.  
Would like to get in on a group ride.

Brian

Nice! Welcome. I think we have about seven or eight people from LI/NYC area with Fz-07s. Weather is getting better. I took my bike to work twice this week.

I believe weazsel wants us to have some leather vests and patches lmao ?.... We need to come up with some kewl name for the gang haha!

• 4 months later...

Archived