The MT-07 Forum

New Member from NH

ilikeaudis

Been lurking on here for a few months. Finally bought my first motorcycle about a month ago and broke the 1000 mile mark over the weekend. Why did I wait so long!!  This is my first time on a street going motorcycle only rode a handful of dirt bikes and mini bikes as a kid at friend's houses (mom wasn't/still isn't a fan) !I've installed quite a few parts so far.
-Akrapovic Ti
-TST Industries Elite 1 Fender Eliminator with LED Turn Signals and Stealth Plate Light
-TST Industries Smoked Flushmount Front Turn Signals
-TST Industries Flasher Relay
-Driven Racing D-Axis Mirrors and Bar Ends
-Ermax Sport Satin Black Satin Black Windscreen Short Version
-Removed those hideous reflectors from the forks

4312863F-E0EE-4A25-97B0-528D2701D27C.jpg

My upcoming plans include PCV, removing the DB Killer from the exhaust, DNA filter and airbox cover, Evotech Rad Guard and Various Sliders, RAM mount and either an remix seat cowl or a corbin seat. Did a 300+ mile trip this weekend and I was hurting.

Welcome and congrats! Is it a boy or a girl??? Given a name? Nice looking bike, love that windscreen!

Beemer

Welcome! I'm from the 603 also. Sunapee to be precise.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Hey everyone thanks for the welcome! Had no idea there would be this many others local. I live in Henniker and work in Manchester at the airport. Riding every day pretty much. Went over 1500 miles today. Had the bike and my permit less than a month. Guess I should probably go get my license. Can't wait to get some more parts for it. Looks wise I think a blend of the Ermax and the Moto Cage is what I'm after.
811431a90890888a412eaf81530e8d98.jpg
95cd3611e64cf88b3c75bbbade6cbf7c.jpg

Welcome! I'm in NH too near the ME border. My daughter just got her permit and I heard it's only good for 45 days and you won't get another one. I used to know a woman in MA who used to get a permit year after year before she finally got around to getting her license!

Archived