The MT-07 Forum

Need tail bag

nmucat

Man those all look great, but I am pretty short, no way I could get my leg over the back with that on...I would have to mount the bike backwards, put the bag on, try to spin around...like a bad comedy movei
If you lean forward over the tank, I think you'll be fine. I'm short and with my saddlebags plus a loaded duffel strapped across the bike I don't have any issues after I developed a technique. The first couple times I did kick my luggage, but oh well.
will just wear a backpack, 5'7" bowlegged, not flexible, overweight...I know my liitations

I got the Fastpack by The Cycle Guys
I leave this tail bag on my bike all the time. http://www.thecycleguys.com/fastpack-tail-bag-size-3/

It is great for carrying small items and actually expands to carry quite a bit if needed. It holds secure and collapses and zips up nicely where it doesn't take away from the look of the bike when you arent using it, but it is always there ready when I need to carry something.

I will have to take a better photo when I get a chance. This is just one I took a few months ago after I had installed my tail kit, but gives you an idea of the bag when it is
compressed/zipped up. It looks good on the bike and sure is handy when I'm out riding and need to pick something up...but zips down nicely when not in use

IMG_1126.JPG

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I will have to take a better photo when I get a chance. This is just one I took a few months ago after I had installed my tail kit, but gives you an idea of the bag when it is compressed/zipped up. It looks good on the bike and sure is handy when I'm out riding and need to pick something up...but zips down nicely when not in use

IMG_1126.JPG

This is the one that works best for me for all those reasons, and the top has a carbon fiber look and I can still throw a leg over.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered it! Got tired of bulking up my jacket pockets, but didn't want a big square bag on my bike all the time. Can't wait to get it!

Archived