The MT-07 Forum

Installing Renthal Ultra Low handle bars

markstark

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and very excited to join the FZ/MT family. I recently purchased a 2015 FZ07 and love it. It is very different from my first bike (1979 Kawasaki KZ650). I had a quick question. I recently got a pair of renthal ultra low handle bars and had a question on the installation. On the clutch side of the bars people have noticed that side is a tiny bit larger than the rest due to the knurling. I know that the clutch lever is a tension bracket and i known to be difficult to put on. Is there anyway to put on the clutch to make it easier to install or does it just slide on. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks guys!

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and very excited to join the FZ/MT family. I recently purchased a 2015 FZ07 and love it. It is very different from my first bike (1979 Kawasaki KZ650). I had a quick question. I recently got a pair of renthal ultra low handle bars and had a question on the installation. On the clutch side of the bars people have noticed that side is a tiny bit larger than the rest due to the knurling. I know that the clutch lever is a tension bracket and i known to be difficult to put on. Is there anyway to put on the clutch to make it easier to install or does it just slide on. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks guys!
I got the renthal street fighter bars and everything went on fine.

Archived