The MT-07 Forum

Who would like to earn a free premium membership?

Cruizin

I need help on the FZ-10 Forums I need some people posting, sharing pics or articles. Posting bike questions.

I also need people to share our Facebook group on other bike groups. Sharing forum posts from the forum on social media.

I'm willing to reward with lifetime premium memberships on this or any of the forums that I own.

Premium memberships are great. You get a magic button that appears in all of your posts, allowing you to upload pics from your pc directly.

Adfree! Yes, premium Members will no longer see those pesky ads that help pay for this place!

Premium Members will receive five stars in their mini profile, as well as the title Premium Member under their username, which is also in mini profile and shows in all of our posts.

So, send me an email at rob@cruizin.net if you are interested. It would only take minutes per day, for a month or so. Let me know if you want to post on the FZ-10 Forum , or if you'd rather share posts on social media, or if you want to do both!

The FZ10 is an awesome bike and there are lots of fz and mt posts, videos and articles to post and write about on the forum and on social media. And I need people posting on the forum so others join and get the ball rolling.

Who wants to be premium for life?

FZ10_BANNER02.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I guess nobody wants a free premium membership? I dont ask alot for the use of this forum. I really need some help getting the word out about the new FZ-10 Forum.

Send me an email at rob@cruizin.net if you are willing to help and I'll gladly make you a premium member on this and the fz-10 forum, for free. Just need some people sharing the new forum on social media sites and maybe a few posts to help get the ball rolling.

I know alot of you have gotten alot of great free use of this forum, tech help and such.

Ok, I guess nobody wants a free premium membership? I dont ask alot for the use of this forum. I really need some help getting the word out about the new FZ-10 Forum.  
Send me an email at rob@cruizin.net if you are willing to help and I'll gladly make you a premium member on this and the fz-10 forum, for free. Just need some people sharing the new forum on social media sites and maybe a few posts to help get the ball rolling.

I know alot of you have gotten alot of great free use of this forum, tech help and such.
@admin I sent you a PM some time ago, I now see you requested for email. I will forward the Pm to your email. 1 sec.

I would, but as I am starting up with school again next week, I can't even commit to minutes a day.. As sad as that sounds... That is what you get for being a full-time mechanical and aerospace engineering student...

Thanks for even considering. Good luck in school and don't let anything or anyone get in the way of your goals.  

No problem. Good luck getting it off the ground. Wish I could help more.

Archived