The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

iv had my eye on it for a while but waiting for some one else to take the plunge first and review it
I installed it last weekend and enjoyed a testride yesterday. It works fantastic! 
The front of the MT-07 (FZ07) did not feel as confident as my previous bikes (Yamaha R6, Triumph Daytona 675).
With this damper it is much more stable when you accelerate, drive at high speeds and when you are cornering on bumpy roads.

You can even adjust it while driving!

Really happy with it !!

20160409_154707_resized.jpg

Does the quality seems good or it looks cheap?

Not too hard to install?

I'm looking for one but don't want to pay 500$+...

The quality is very good. It doesn't look cheap at all and everything fits perfectly.
Install is pretty straight forward, won't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im Selling my stage 1 exhaust. IXIL SX1 with the fuel controller. I prefer you ask me any questions through eBay as I don't check the forum often. Selling as Im getting an FZ-09. I love this exhaust. http://www.ebay.com/itm/152088933305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also selling my Motodynamic tail light
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152088938986?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• Like 1

Be warned, the paint on the cheap ones do not last in sunlight. A friend of mine bought these for a different bike, and they turned dark brown within 4 months, and he keeps his bike garaged when it's not being ridden. If you want them powder coated correctly, you might save more money/hassle buy buying levers from a reputable brand.
Thanks for the info, glad I didn't jump on those right away. 
I've also found that asphalt rubs the paint right off.  Defect? :P

Buy yourself a set of levers from Mad Hornets. 40 bucks for a pair, I got the shorty style levers in red. So far they look great, hold up, and perform flawlessly. I even get compliments on them and ask what company they are at bike meets all the time
Are the UV light resistant to fading so far? 

I've only had mine on about 3 months now and over 3k miles using them aggressively when riding. So far my red anodized levers still look brand new. No fading signs as of yet. @talusblue

• Like 1

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Fearedbynone
Buy yourself a set of levers from Mad Hornets. 40 bucks for a pair, I got the shorty style levers in red. So far they look great, hold up, and perform flawlessly. I even get compliments on them and ask what company they are at bike meets all the time
i got a set of 40.00 levers from mad hornets took 1.5 weeks to get to me. i wanted to change the adjuster color so i ordered a set of 22.00 levers from ebay. they are the same lever. identical. in fact, i swapped to the ebay levers on the mad hornets base, because i liked the color better. originally got black levers with red adjusters, ordered the blue ebay levers with black adjusters.

the blue is close to the color i am doing my bike in, it would also go with the yamaha blurple.

Dave
  • Like 1

i got a set of 40.00 levers from mad hornets took 1.5 weeks to get to me. i wanted to change the adjuster color so i ordered a set of 22.00 levers from ebay. they are the same lever. identical. in fact, i swapped to the ebay levers on the mad hornets base, because i liked the color better. originally got black levers with red adjusters, ordered the blue ebay levers with black adjusters. 
the blue is close to the color i am doing my bike in, it would also go with the yamaha blurple.

Dave

Do you have a link to the Ebay sale for the levers so I can see the colors?

Thanks guys.

Guest ChicagoAJ

Dave

Do you have a link to the Ebay sale for the levers so I can see the colors?

Thanks guys.

www.ebay.com/itm/291548081982 
That's where I always get mine from. Mix and match colors and lever lengths. Great prices and free shipping. Only takes about 10 days to get here from China.
  • Like 1

That's where I always get mine from. Mix and match colors and lever lengths. Great prices and free shipping. Only takes about 10 days to get here from China.
Be warned they can also take much longer if they get held up in customs, ordered a pair from this seller and it took nearly 3 months but I had also ordered from them before and took about 2 weeks. But you probably won't find a better deal.

Guest ChicagoAJ
Be warned they can also take much longer if they get held up in customs, ordered a pair from this seller and it took nearly 3 months but I had also ordered from them before and took about 2 weeks. But you probably won't find a better deal.
Even then, 3 months for $21 bucks is still a great deal considering they're going to be identical to most other "cheaper" lever sellers (like Mad Hornets) MH probably orders from here and then just sells them rebranded for double.  
Obviously they're not going to be like ASV, CRG, or Pazzo - but I couldn't be happier with the fit and finish of them. This was my 3rd pair from this seller (had a set on each other bike I owned) and I've never had an issue. If they did fade or something happened to them I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair. 

7-8 pairs of these would be comparable to buying an expensive set from the aforementioned companies. No-brainer in my opinion. 

• Global Moderator
Im Selling my stage 1 exhaust. IXIL SX1 with the fuel controller. I prefer you ask me any questions through eBay as I don't check the forum often. Selling as Im getting an FZ-09. I love this exhaust. http://www.ebay.com/itm/152088933305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 
Also selling my Motodynamic tail light
http://www.ebay.com/itm/152088938986?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Posting in the classified sections is probably a better place for this

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but it's on sale right now and only about 12 hrs. left on the sale. I wanted some cooler, mesh pants that offered at least 'a little protection' and these offer that at a good price. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Firstgear-Mesh-Tex-Motorcycle-Riding-Pants-Black-CE-Armor-Vented-Sale-/222013278657?var=&hash=item33b105c9c1:m:mOe1OztmbKJPvbD9sumPFCg&vxp=mtr

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
I bought those signals when i first bought my bike... unfortunately i cant recommend them as they are more or less invisible... especially during the day

its not an ebay/amazon item... but

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-license-plate-lights/miniature-led-license-plate-bolt/1685/

These are awesomely bright
phicurious had me wire a set to his bike... they are blinding to say the least

• Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 1 month later...

I don't recall anyone posting these and I don't know anything about their quality or anything else but they caught my eye and I thought there might be a few people out there that would like them on their bike's. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IXENO-CNC-Black-LED-Bar-Ends-Yellow-Turn-Signal-Light-For-MT-07-FZ-07-14-16-/361476873775?hash=item5429b35e2f:g:fYEAAOSwuYVWpuyA&vxp=mtr

Let the critiquing begin!

• Like 1

Beemer

• Cruizin featured this topic