The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Anyone running these Bar End Mirrors
I love the Driven Axis Mirrors, but they are a bit expensive! 
Spend the money on quality once instead of 2,3,4 times buying and cycling through cheap crap. There are enough distractions out there without having to p*ss around with cheapo mirrors while youre riding. Safety first.  I read of plenty of members unhappy about buying cheap mirrors and their ensuing headaches. Besides, you and your bike deserve it. ;) Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

You probally want to stay away from these. A lot of the members were complaining about seeing double when they were riding because it vibrated so much. Lol. I have the CRG arrow mirrors which are basically what these were a copy of except with none of the vibrations. The build of the CRG's are great, only issue with them I saw was that they changed colors, but then again so did my woodcraft clip-ons (most likely due to the materials they use).

Guest ChicagoAJ
You probally want to stay away from these. A lot of the members were complaining about seeing double when they were riding because it vibrated so much. Lol. I have the CRG arrow mirrors which are basically what these were a copy of except with none of the vibrations. The build of the CRG's are great, only issue with them I saw was that they changed colors, but then again so did my woodcraft clip-ons (most likely due to the materials they use).
+1 
I have one CRG Blindsight on the left bar end of my bike, no vibration at all even when going 100+. 
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I'm looking for shorty levers and came across this eBay listing. Why it's interesting is that it's on sale 75% (sales tactic and too good to be true) and it's shipped from Missouri (I don't want "made in China" but at this price it's probably Chinese) . I'm just wondering if anyone purchased these levers? Any info etc

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/161398244410

• Premium Member
Hi everyone. I'm looking for shorty levers and came across this eBay listing. Why it's interesting is that it's on sale 75% (sales tactic and too good to be true) and it's shipped from Missouri (I don't want "made in China" but at this price it's probably Chinese) . I'm just wondering if anyone purchased these levers? Any info etc

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/161398244410

I have them and a few others have the same ones with no issues as far as I know. I think you can find them for less FYI if you look a little. They are from China but the quality is fine might take a few weeks to get them. 

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just ordered a ton of stuff for my FZ-07 from Revzilla . Sold my old bike and am freshening up the FZ.

1. Puig FZ-07 Engine spoiler

puig_engine_spoiler_yamaha_fz0720152016_detail.jpg

2. FZ-07 Yoshimura R77 Works race exhaust system. Excited about this because it also comes with headers. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/i8WXtUoears]

3. Light tech R Series Rear sets   These look sick!

ligh_tech_r_version_adj_rear_sets_yamaha_mt07_detail.jpg

Also ordered new Renthal handlebar and grips. A tail tidy and some new tires. 

I'll post a review when I get everything installed!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just ordered a ton of stuff for my FZ-07 from Revzilla . Sold my old bike and am freshening up the FZ.  
1. Puig FZ-07 Engine spoiler

puig_engine_spoiler_yamaha_fz0720152016_detail.jpg

2. FZ-07 Yoshimura R77 Works race exhaust system. Excited about this because it also comes with headers. 

[video src=https://youtu.be/i8WXtUoears]

I'm looking to get some clip ons and to go with it I want to get some rear sets. The Light Tech R looks so damn sick, but I just can't justify the price tag on that. Hopefully one of these days they'll drop in price, but I have my doubts.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Looking for a good cheap helmet but not cheaply made ?  here ya go
The new 11 replaces it but is still close to 400 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HJC-RPHA-10-Pro-Solid-Motorcycle-Helmet-Matte-White-NEW-IN-BOX-Size-Large-/361909839558?hash=item544381e6c6:g:tiAAAOSwax5YpRm6&vxp=mtr

• Like 1

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Sorry mate, $780 for rearsets? Bloody hell! It's a ripoff by anyone's standards. I get that they're nice and offer adjustability and protection, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that these rearsets cost as much as a full exhaust system from Akra (which has requires 10 times the material, 10 times R&D spent on it, and 10 times the fun, etc etc)..

Savage and Holland and Holland are both gun manufacturers and their products do absolutely the same thing. BUT one costs more for very good reason. Same for Camaro and Lamborghini, nothing wrong with either one but ?

Love Lightech.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
http://m.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-TAIL-BAG-BY-NELSON-RIGG-16-22L-FZ-09-DBY-ACC56-25-13-/291854099571 
Not a huge savings but it's actually the Nelson Rigg CL1060-S just with a Yamaha part number added.

How do you attach this to the tail of the bike? Do you need to buy a separate rack or does it come with straps not pictured that go underneath the passenger seat or something?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-TAIL-BAG-BY-NELSON-RIGG-16-22L-FZ-09-DBY-ACC56-25-13-/291854099571 
Not a huge savings but it's actually the Nelson Rigg CL1060-S just with a Yamaha part number added.
How do you attach this to the tail of the bike? Do you need to buy a separate rack or does it come with straps not pictured that go underneath the passenger seat or something?

It comes with 4 straps to attach it but I used just 2 and cinched it down to the passenger seat.

20170402_171018_zpsvofgiq0l.jpg

20170402_170928_zps0rhr01ex.jpg

20170402_170920_zpsakf9bw9r.jpg
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same bag and that's the ugliest tie down job. Not sure why NR have not set their straps up this way but they should:
Open up the end of two of the straps and remove the snap buckles.
Open up the end of the other two straps and slide the buckles onto those ends and affix the buckles one to each loop on the bag while running it under the seat similar to the above photos. Pull each strap tight and cut of all but about 5" so you can retighten easily again later if needed. Burn the exposed ends of the straps with a lighter to seal them so they don't unwrap. Now you have four snaps holding onto the bag at each loop and the strapping all fits under the seat. I leave the rain cover on to deter would be thieves and prevent sun fading. Works like a charm. I even took the extra loop at the seat of the bag and ran my factory helmet lock through it as suggested using the built in screwdriver so I have somewhere quick i can attach my helmet and leave it on the seat using my gun lock through the visor.

• Cruizin featured this topic