The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

29 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Hiflo is most popular, they used to build the K&N oil filters with no issues.  OEM is also very good. 

Thanks, I'll be sure to look into Tech Tips for more info.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Old thread but wondering if anyone's tried these 'Pare-Brise' or 'Savage' (unclear)  windscreens that seem to be available on ebay for incredibly cheap, or rather, closer to what a molded piece of acrylic SHOULD cost (looking at you MadStad). 

sport: 

s-l400.jpg

Windshield thickness: 2.5mm. YAMAHA MT-07 2014-2017. YAMAHA FZ-07 2014-2017. -You can install directly on...

bigger: 

s-l400.jpg

Material:Windshield material: 3mm Acrylic, high temperature die, polish surfare, paint black net. Yamaha...

I'm tempted to get both as the combined price is a little over half of what any other screen costs. They do seem to be from China though despite the Walton, KY location claim so I'd assume all sales are final. If anyone's tried these or has one could you post some more pics of it?

I have the smaller one you posted. It's fine. I take spells where I like it on the bike as it covers all the exposed stuff at the base of the bars, then I'll suddenly hate it crowding the key and take it off. Then it goes back on. Then off again. Over and over...

It does nothing as far as being a windshield, it's strictly a style thing.

577717167_Screenshot_20210713-1538142.thumb.png.a51a983ce8e3661ad900037989de1f83.png

Edited by shinyribs
  • Thanks 1