The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Ebay/Amazon deals thread

Cruizin

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Thanks guys.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=400759553829

I had these same black levers people are talking about on my SV650 for over a year. They worked great. Adjustment is great and simple. No problems with them.

I learned that different sellers have them listed at different prices. I bought mine for the SV for 25 including shipping from China. A month ago I bought these in all black from China and recently received them. Quality seems the same as before. Install is suuuuuper easy.

Don't spend the 60. Spend time searching and get them for 25.
  • Like 1

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=400759553829 
I had these same black levers people are talking about on my SV650 for over a year. They worked great. Adjustment is great and simple. No problems with them.

I learned that different sellers have them listed at different prices. I bought mine for the SV for 25 including shipping from China. A month ago I bought these in all black from China and recently received them. Quality seems the same as before. Install is suuuuuper easy.

Don't spend the 60. Spend time searching and get them for 25.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181459547879?redirect=mobile

• Like 2

Are these levers you refer to the cheap $60 from ebay?  Im interested in the install and quality of these levers.  Just waiting on a review till I order a pair. 
Yeah there the ones from china. My friend has them on his R6 and says they hold up and are actually good when adjusting them. As for me I am still waiting on them to arrive.
Do you have an update on the install and quality of these? 

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Yeah there the ones from china. My friend has them on his R6 and says they hold up and are actually good when adjusting them. As for me I am still waiting on them to arrive.

Sadly no:/. China stuff take forever but hopefully next week I do get them

That really is a killer bag! Who cares what it says!
If I buy that bag, I'll need to get a motorcycle to match ... so too expensive more me ;)

Sadly no:/. China stuff take forever but hopefully next week I do get them
Haha gah dang, my impatient conscience is telling me to order a set now and hope for the best, but my practical side is telling me to wait for a review to come in first.  

I found this Tail Tidy / Fender Eliminator and wanted to share my experience.

In addition to replacing the fender I was also looking at replacing the front and rear turn signals - I am not very fond of the large orange beacon-like signals. :) The product I found not only has the fender eliminator kit, but also includes replacement rear turn signals and front turn signals. Above all, the seller was amazing at responding to related questions. I just placed my order yesterday.   I am in Canada and will be driving across the border to pick it up this week. Looking forward to installing it!

Please follow this link for additional information.  FYI, the link shows a carbon fiber look but it also comes in a matte black.

Fender Eliminator

Hope this assists anyone looking for this modification.

Cheers and ride safe!

• Like 1

• Global Moderator
In addition to replacing the fender I was also looking at replacing the front and rear turn signals - I am not very fond of the large orange beacon-like signals. :) The product I found not only has the fender eliminator kit, but also includes replacement rear turn signals and front turn signals. Above all, the seller was amazing at responding to related questions. I just placed my order yesterday.   I am in Canada and will be driving across the border to pick it up this week. Looking forward to installing it!

Please follow this link for additional information.  FYI, the link shows a carbon fiber look but it also comes in a matte black.

Fender Eliminator

Cheers and ride safe!
Have you considered this one?  ;)

Fender Eliminator

Cheers and ride safe!
Have you considered this one?  ;)
Yes, I did have a look at that one.  Very clean set-up as well.  Thanks for that.

Here are some low priced smog blockoff plates for the FZ-07. these will eliminate the popping when you switch out exhaust.  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BP-Yamaha-Motorcycle-AIS-Smog-Block-Off-Plates-R6-R1-FZ6-FZ1-FZ09-FZ07-FJR-Kit-/221470131703?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3390a605f7&vxp=mtr
I brought these up w/ Dobeck while emailing back and forth with them.  I was informed these will not work on an FZ-07, as it does not have an air induction system.  

• Like 1

Life is good on 2 wheels!

OK, I finally found a really great bag for the rear seat.
Nelson-Rigg (CL-1060) Black Sport Tail/Seat Bag
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AC6ZCMI/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1

The default way of attaching the bag uses included straps to tie the bag down to the rear foot pegs and the rear turn signals.

Since I can't leave anything 100% the way it arrives, I chopped off the ends of 2 straps, and relocated 2 of the clips to those ends.
Basically I created 2 straps that have clips on each end. I then ran them under the rear seat, tightened them as much as possible and put the rear seat back on.
Ill take pics another night. It really fits the style of the FZ-07 well and has a decent amount of room. All I really need is to carry warmer gloves and lunch, but there is enough room for a full change of clothiers and/or your rain gear.

• Like 1

• Cruizin featured this topic