The MT-07 Forum

Free cruise control kit to someone in Minneapolis area

Cruizin

• Premium Member

Please let us know as soon as it happens. I am really interested in a real cruise control!
Marco

I am a crazy Physics Prof. Beware :o:)

I did get an update from him this week - Brake signal and speed sensor signal are working great, but still working on clutch signal and RPM signal still. Maybe next week?

Trust me, trying to get information as quick as I can, but great things take time! Missing two months in the THICK of the riding season is super painful!

2016 FZ-07
2008 CRF250X
2008 Rebel 250 (Wife's)
2000 XR100R (Wife's)

On the Aussie cruise control I had on my F800R the clutch signal was the biggest reliability problem. Brake sensor was as well but mostly the clutch. It would detect a earth I suspect and not necessarily from the clutch itself ( neutral/diodes maybe). It's why I gave up on it.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be going to pick up the bike on Sunday! Stay tuned!

2016 FZ-07
2008 CRF250X
2008 Rebel 250 (Wife's)
2000 XR100R (Wife's)

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give a quick update to folks. We once again ran into issues with the clutch signal. More to come on that very soon as the developer troubleshoots. Long story short, he's ran into some serious health issues over the past couple of months, so things have been put on the back burner here and there.

Crazy excited about how things are going so far, but set backs are set backs!

More to come!

2016 FZ-07
2008 CRF250X
2008 Rebel 250 (Wife's)
2000 XR100R (Wife's)

• 2 weeks later...

Another update from the developer. Sadly, his health issues are going to have to stay top priority for the time being. Cruise control has been put on the back burner for the time being. I'll keep folks up to date as I receive updates. Good thoughts for Joe, please!

2016 FZ-07
2008 CRF250X
2008 Rebel 250 (Wife's)
2000 XR100R (Wife's)

Archived