Sign in to follow this  
enupe

Enupe's Gallary

enupe
So I was looking through other's gallaries and decided to do one myself depicting the evolution of my bike. It's been a process getting it to look just the way I want it to but it's getting there.
  • Like 1

enupe
Pick up day, approximately a week later. Had the Yamaha Shop add the Yoshimura Exaust, System, Givi Windshield, Tail Tidy, Sequential LED Tail Light, R6 Flushmount Smoked Front Signals, Engine Guard, Frame Sliders, Tank Guards, Rizoma Grips and Bar Ends, Evotech Shorty Levers, Evotech Radiator Guard, and Ermax Scoops.

enupe
Sometime later I decided to switch from the Givi to the Ermax Windscreen.

enupe
A few months later I decided to take my bike to get some customization done to it. I had a Rizoma gas cap added, a power commander installed, the wheels powder coated, the tank painted as well as the piece between the two seats and the piece to the rear of the passenger seat, added drag bars, and Rizoma mirrors.

enupe
A few months later I decided to switch mirorrs again moving on to a set of Rizoma Spy R-80 Bar End Mirrors, and went back to the Givi Windscreen which is where I am now with the bike.
  • Like 1

enupe
It's now back in the shop having a few more things done to it. Once I get it back I will post more pics.
  • Like 1

enupe
I promised pics of my reworked FZ-07.
  • Like 2

enupe
Powdercoated side covers, pivot covers, heel covers, shifter arm, and brake pedal.
  • Like 2

enupe
Ceramic coated headers to the Yoshimura Exhaust System.
  • Like 1

enupe
Front and rear Rizoma PRO Pegs.
  • Like 1

enupe
Swing arm holder switched out to black, powdercoated end piece, and Metisse slider.
  • Like 2

enupe
Rizoma Spy R80 Bar End Mirrors, Rizoma Grips, Techmount Gripper/Mount Cell Phone holder, Ram Mount Cup Holder, and Evotech Shorty Levers.
  • Like 2

enupe
Rear LED Lights, Motodynamics, Integrated Tail Light, HID Headlight, and Motodynamics Flushmount Turn Signals.
  • Like 2

caliesv
Nice pics man

enupe
Decided to stop for a quick pic in Princeton today.3da662e70d7d468daa31b4703c3213f2.jpg
  • Like 2

enupe
Today's ride to the Beach in Long Branch, NJ. Small factoid. The Mansion in the background is on the Campus of Monmouth University in Long Branch. It's the Mansion that was used as Daddy Warbucks' home in the original "Annie" Movie.
934e26830ab08b51aba6ef0348480912.jpg
  • Like 2