The MT-07 Forum

Meet the new Unknown, same as the old Unknown

unknown

I'm back after a little hiatus. A little over a year ago, I got pretty sick. The doctors did a bunch of tests, mentioned the C word but nothing ever came of it. I slowly got better but didn't ride much for this reason. My gf at the same time I was going through all of this, turned out to be pregnant and we welcomed our son in Feb of this year. I bought a project bike (gs500) and planned to only track my FZ this year. I blew my knee out in early June which is causing me to miss most of my track days for right now. Today was one of the first days I've been able to ride in a long time. I took the project bike out instead but plan on logging some miles on the FZ in the near future.

ltGo2HUl.jpg

G3Xg2LGl.jpg

Welcome back! I finally got the fz out on the track and got another member on the track as well! Most likely gonna be at Shenny on Aug 6 with MXC. Let me know what days you will be out.

Holy crap, welcome back! We have missed you and I didn't know what was going on. Congrats on your son! 
Guys, Unknown is one of our original members, an old G.
Thanks! It's been a crazy year+ for me, but I'm glad to be ok and riding again!  
HHoss: I'm planning on heading up there for parade laps on the zuki and those other 2 guys you met will be doing the event. Hopefully I'll be able to see you up there!

• Global Moderator

Holy crap dude...
@unknown welcome back man!
Gratz on the kid and the recovery from your sickness
cant wait to see you around a bit more

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and the well wishes. Work is still kind of hectic too but it's good to finally feel somewhat normal. :)

Welcome back from a new guy since youve been gone. Glad to hear the health isnt mingling with that C word, and 'Grats on the boy!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome back! I had been wondering about you and am glad you're ok.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome back. Sounds like it was a tough time, but I'm glad you pulled through.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member

Welcome back!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

Quite a hectic period. Life tends to throw curve balls. Great to have you back @unknown.

• Global Moderator

What happened to your previous account is unknown....   ;)

copamundial

I am new, so haven't met you yet.
I guess that would make you an unknown unknown.

[video src=https://youtu.be/GiPe1OiKQuk?t=7s]

2015 FZ-07 White: Penske 8900E shock & spring, Spiegler Stainless brake lines, Woodcraft clip-ons, engine guards and frame sliders.

Thanks guys! @pattonme, the shocks are holding up amazing! Road the GS out to Shenny yesterday and then later put some miles on the FZ. Forgot how nice the suspension is on the FZ

Welcome back and I am glad you are healthy! Congratulations on your son. Always a great thing. Look forward to seeing your posts again.

Archived