The MT-07 Forum

Washington PNW represent

lovakhan

Hey ladies and gents.

Ive got 800 mi. On my FZ and new to seattle area. I noticed that socal riders were getting together, and doing something like that seems fun. Anyone up for a ride and bite, lets set something up. Im still getting familiar w the area and need to get outside my commuting route. Suggestion are also welcome

• Global Moderator

I am close, up in Bellingham. I know there are some Seattle area guys on the forum. Hopefully they will chime in here soon.

AlbatrossCafe
I know there are some Seattle area guys on the forum. Hopefully they will chime in here soon.
That's me! I'm in Issaquah (Tiger Mountain). I just hit 11k miles. Should be sunny this weekend. Where are you specifically? 

wrenchmonkey
I'm right in the middle between Renton/South King CO. If it's sunny next weekend we should consider sorting somethin out

It looks like the weather is going to be good on Saturday (8/13). I'd be up to meet somewhere in the morning then head out and ride for a few hours.

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

I just got back from the Oyster Run. Two FZ-07's and an FZ-09 from Bellingham, along with six other guys on various sportbikes.

• Global Moderator

There should still be some nice weather this year. I am in for a meet up as long as it is not too far for me to get there.

• Global Moderator
Let's all meet at @mjh937's house!

It does not get more convenient than that...for me :)

• 6 months later...

The weather is getting alot better. Wondering if the Washington riders are going to want to get together this Spring.

Maybe WA FZ07.org forum members will meet up this year. If the moon and stars are aligned. And the weather is good. And the free time is available. And Destiny and fate allows it. And the sacrificial virgin is at the altar.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• 1 month later...

I am in washington too betwen Organ and that Kanucky place

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

• Global Moderator
I am in washington too betwen Organ and that Kanucky place
Where is that?   It is not near Bellingham or I would think I had heard of them.  

Archived