The MT-07 Forum

r3 rear seat the same as ours?

Redstang4

Cant seem to cross check this anywhere where parts may overlap on models. I know we share many parts with a few of our yamaha brethren. Yall know if the r3 uses the same rear seat as us?

Im on the waiting list for some Shad semi rigid saddlebags, and currently have a cycle guys tail bag, so I dont need a rear seat cowl tail bag. Though ever since I saw this at a dealer I cant get it out of my mind, I cannot justify the price though I still like it.

Maybe want Im really looking for is for yall to tell me it wouldnt fit anyway so I can stop thinking about it..

• Global Moderator
Cant seem to cross check this anywhere where parts may overlap on models. I know we share many parts with a few of our yamaha brethren. Yall know if the r3 uses the same rear seat as us? 
Im on the waiting list for some Shad semi rigid saddlebags, and currently have a cycle guys tail bag, so I dont need a rear seat cowl tail bag. Though ever since I saw this at a dealer I cant get it out of my mind, I cannot justify the price though I still like it.

Maybe want Im really looking for is for yall to tell me it wouldnt fit anyway so I can stop thinking about it..
If you search by part number on sites like yamaha partshouse/sportsplaza or partzilla
it will pull up a list of vehicles using that part

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

When I had my R3, I should have paid more attention to what was and wasn't compatible with the FZ-07's besides the Taillights and pegs.

Archived