The MT-07 Forum

Gilles Tooling Products in Stock!!!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Due to the overwhelming response and popularity of Gilles Tooling products, we've been keeping stock of the items that have been flying off the shelves so you guys don't have to wait three weeks to get them.  

Having said that, they are still flying off the shelves, so here's what I currently have in stock for the FZ-07 by Gilles Tooling:

FXR-Y03 Factor-X Rearsets, Black - 3 in stock

FXR-Y03 Factor-X Rearsets, Black/Red - 7 in stock

AXB-RM04 Chain Adjuster w/ Built in Spools, Black - 1 in stock

AXB-RM04 Chain Adjuster w/ Built in Spools, Black/Red - 1 in stock

2DGT-02-11 Adjustable Handlebar Riser w/ Speedo Relocation, Black - 1 in stock

2DGT-02-11 Adjustable Handlebar Riser w/ Speedo Relocation, Black/Red - 1 in stock

2DGT-RED-01-Kit, Adapter to use 2DGT-02-11 Adjustable Handlebar Riser with stock 7/8th inch handlebars - 2 in stock

ACM-18-15, Titanium Axle Nut - 1 in stock

GTO-L Handlebar, Black - 12 in stock

GTO-L Handlebar, Gold - 6 in stock

Again, Happy Wednesday everyone!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

i need some of those chain adjusters wuth spools. gotta reduce my credit card debt first. lol

• Global Moderator

Damnit Paul... I'm trying to save my money...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

The axle adjusters with the spools are excellent. I've done a lot of work on the bike and they've held up great and look good. They were easy to install and remain securely mounted in spite of all the use. I see a lot of identical looking stuff on eBay for much less, however my experience on eBay has been generally bad. I have not found eBay to be a reliable source. Folks seem to be selling junk there. Paul at Bellissimo also was very good to deal with.

bellissimoto
The axle adjusters with the spools are excellent. I've done a lot of work on the bike and they've held up great and look good. They were easy to install and remain securely mounted in spite of all the use. I see a lot of identical looking stuff on eBay for much less, however my experience on eBay has been generally bad. I have not found eBay to be a reliable source. Folks seem to be selling junk there. Paul at Bellissimo also was very good to deal with.
Thanks @tag !  It was a pleasure working with you. 
@12ival , the Gilles Chain Adjusters are awesome.  I did mine out of necessity.  Since I have two sets of wheels now (one with street rubber and one with track rubber), I got sick of having to flip my Pit Bull SS stand around to use the pads and lift up by the swingarm, since the slider spools I had have to come out to actually remove the wheel in the first place.

The Gilles Chain Adjusters have built in spools, which lets me keep my stand set up for that, and I can work on the bike as-is without having to switch everything around.  On most track days I go to, there is only 40 min between sessions, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay good money for a track day and then have to sit out a session because it takes me forever to change my tires, etc.

That's also the reason I did the captive spacers from TWF Racing.  They keep the axle and bushings in place so nothing falls out when changing wheels, and I don't spend forever trying to line up the inner tube in the hub with the bearings to get the axle through.  Saving wrench time + more FUN!  LoL.

But yeah, the Gilles Chain Adjusters help a great deal, and because the spools hang lower than the slider spools, the rear of the bike is higher when on the stand.  That's important because when using both front and rear stands before, the rear was lower but now, the rear is just about even with the front, so the bike sits level on both stands now.  Makes it easy to look at the sight glass when doing oil changes knowing the bike is level and nothing is skewed because before if I filled the oil to the proper level, and then took it off the stands it would be way off.  Now it's perfect.

And @sorkyah , save your money so you can come do a track day with me...

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Thanks @tag !  It was a pleasure working with you. 
@12ival , the Gilles Chain Adjusters are awesome.  I did mine out of necessity.  Since I have two sets of wheels now (one with street rubber and one with track rubber), I got sick of having to flip my Pit Bull SS stand around to use the pads and lift up by the swingarm, since the slider spools I had have to come out to actually remove the wheel in the first place.

The Gilles Chain Adjusters have built in spools, which lets me keep my stand set up for that, and I can work on the bike as-is without having to switch everything around.  On most track days I go to, there is only 40 min between sessions, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay good money for a track day and then have to sit out a session because it takes me forever to change my tires, etc.

That's also the reason I did the captive spacers from TWF Racing.  They keep the axle and bushings in place so nothing falls out when changing wheels, and I don't spend forever trying to line up the inner tube in the hub with the bearings to get the axle through.  Saving wrench time + more FUN!  LoL.

But yeah, the Gilles Chain Adjusters help a great deal, and because the spools hang lower than the slider spools, the rear of the bike is higher when on the stand.  That's important because when using both front and rear stands before, the rear was lower but now, the rear is just about even with the front, so the bike sits level on both stands now.  Makes it easy to look at the sight glass when doing oil changes knowing the bike is level and nothing is skewed because before if I filled the oil to the proper level, and then took it off the stands it would be way off.  Now it's perfect.

And @sorkyah , save your money so you can come do a track day with me...

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

might have to swing by the shop soon and check it out.

bellissimoto
might have to swing by the shop soon and check it out.

Please do!

I'm here until 4. New summer hours...7am until 4pm

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Archived