Sign in to follow this  
pattonme

Ohlins NIX-22 - $624 + ship

pattonme
I have 2 units in my hot little hands... Got them a couple days ago. Hopefully a full breakdown analysis over the weekend.

Price includes springs (normally extra charge) and CC/Paypal fees.

First impression nicely made, better than Andreani quality (visually, machining) but less than Matris. Curious choice of cartridge rod - 8mm in steel instead of at least 10 (or bigger) in aluminum as used practically in every other application. But since it is a 2 piston system in the same mode as Andreani, the shaft displacement effect (which would otherwise force oil out the base valve) doesn't apply. Will have to see about the valving and piston config.

• Like 2

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Rmbukk

I am interested in purchasing an Ohlins fork setup and I am curious about the mods available to the pistons. Please PM or email me rmbukk@gmail.com as for some reason I am unable to PM you.

Many Thanks

Edited by Rmbukk

Rmbukk

I am interested in purchasing an Ohlins fork setup and I am curious about the mods available to the pistons. Please PM or email me rmbukk@gmail.com as for some reason I am unable to PM you.

Many Thanks