The MT-07 Forum

New turn signal design license plate

captainfz07

captainfz07

Hi you guys after only a couple of days of hot summer my led turn signal strip fell off, even after 3m adhesive it is no match for the heat of socal. So this is my solution, kept it mainstream and clean flush look, i dont like side turn signals because they might get in the way of my future side cases. Enjoy :)

20160720_151228_zpstc1y0hhf.jpg

captainfz07

Ill post a pic at night, yes the yellow is the turn signal part of plate, for the light i just got the amazon screw in led

Ill post a pic at night, yes the yellow is the turn signal part of plate, for the light i just got the amazon screw in led
Thats awesome. Where did you get those turn signals? i like how its all integrated into the same size as the actual plate frame. Nothing sticking out. How much did this cost you total?

captainfz07
Thats awesome. Where did you get those turn signals? i like how its all integrated into the same size as the actual plate frame. Nothing sticking out. How much did this cost you total?

Here is the link, for plate light i just got some amazon general screw in led light or you can use any other license plate light options. But yes the all in one option is nice :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002FDEQCS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_flsKxbB1W22VB

Thanks bud! So you bought a eliminator kit, plus that plate frame? Was the wiring included in with the frame? Im really interested, it just looks much cleaner without 2" signals sticking out lol

captainfz07
Thanks bud! So you bought a eliminator kit, plus that plate frame? Was the wiring included in with the frame? Im really interested, it just looks much cleaner without 2" signals sticking out lol

Yes i got the cheap amazon fender elimination think like $30 and i got that frame with integrated turn signals wiring is included, led license light was like 7 bucks, all together still cheaper than name brand yoshimura fender elimination.

Archived