The MT-07 Forum

Sac To The Bay 2016

caliesv

Just a early heads up, I'm about 80% sure I'll be doing this ride. If you're interested, let me know on here and if there is enough people, we can all meet up.

72195780c2215c52c5ea4c80a946cdd5.jpg

OK, so what to expect. A LOT OF FAST MOVING ORGANIZED CHAOS! No really.. There are tons and tons of riders all going to the same place at the same time. What does this mean? Lots of freeway action. There are 3 main positions to be at during this ride. Front, middle, rear. Front: it's pretty safe BUT YOU'RE MOVING FAST. Middle: not a place I like to be. You get an accordion affect. REALLY FAST sudden stops, goes and turns. Rear: safest, ride at your own speed, but might end up getting left behind.

Now. With all that said. Remember, there are all kinda different riders, super beginners, to the experts. Keep your eyes open! Don't try to show off! Keep the showing off to the vets.

When we stop, find a place to park, enjoy the scene. BUT WHEN IT'S TIME TO Go, they leave very fast. So be ready to go within a min.

Everyone who rides with us, you're more than welcome to ride alone side us. When I say us, I mean a few people who are actually in the MC SBF. but they have rules too. So just make sure you ride along side or behind me.

I'll keep adding to this when I get more time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be in the bay when you get here. Maybe we can plan a meet later that day
This thing usually takes all day. We can for sure meet at the end stop!

• Premium Member

I should be up in the bay by then.... REMIND ME!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Just FYI. We are riding up from Vallejo, to Sac, then back to the bay. I'll set up a meet time and spot in Vallejo. If anyone needs to meet up between Vallejo and sac. Let me know so I van plan it out

berettatrio
Just FYI. We are riding up from Vallejo, to Sac, then back to the bay. I'll set up a meet time and spot in Vallejo. If anyone needs to meet up between Vallejo and sac. Let me know so I van plan it out
What route are you guys going to be taking? 

All freeway. If you ever been on a huge ride like this before, it gets VERY crazy. I'll post what to expect in a few days. But it's mostly freeway, stop to stop on the flyer.

What route are you guys going to be taking?

I just watched the previous rides on youtube. Should be interesting to say the least. I'm up for it.
Here's the last ride:

I just watched the previous rides on youtube. Should be interesting to say the least. I'm up for it.
Here's the last ride: 

the  one i missed  :*( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

Wish i could do it
Gonna be at autumn springs that weekend with @pgeldz and a couple others

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Caliesv, do you happen to know where this ends at? I was looking at the meeting spots, but couldn't figure out the actual point A to point B start to finish destination. Is the end spot Hercules? Just trying to figure out the plans for my buddies and I if we decide to meet somewhere on the 27th since we are already in the Bay Area. Thx!!!

They JUST changed the end spot to somewhere in Byron.

Dang that's a far ride. Haha. I guess a good thing about going in a big group like this is that you can always ride and break off from the group if you need to. Are you planning to ride the whole thing or joining at one of the meet spots?

@SimbaDC650 are you still going?

Archived