The MT-07 Forum

Motogadget m-Blaze Ice flashers

rowdy

Thanks for the video. Looks great. I was looking at the Rizomas but these look better IMO. Heres a preview of another pair of lights this company makes. Seems like the lights are brighter in certain directions rather than all around.

Could a person do a splice job so that they could use the bar ends and the ice signals together up front? Can I order a beard like the one in the video?  ;) 

Beemer

I am also interested in this answer.

Is there any ways to get handle bar end disks and ice blinkers in front together at same time.

I also need help with installation. Do I need any relays off ebay or Amazon to install these.

Also what kind of relays. Also any help for installation or the leds come with it.

Thank You.

• Premium Member
I also need help with installation. Do I need any relays off ebay or Amazon to install these. 
Also what kind of relays. Also any help for installation or the leds come with it.

Thank You.
If you want the fronts to work as running lights you can get a pair of these or search the forum for DIY solutions. If you want to prevent hyper-blink, replace your blinker relay with one of these.  
With these two products you can install the flashers and have them work as running lights and blinkers and flash at the normal rate.
Easy to install.

Why can't left turners see us?

Hello Rowdy another question. For the rear I am planning on using ice blinkers.

But for front I am planning on using bar end led disks and the small led pins where the blinkers in front would go.

Do you know if I would he able to connect both led disks and led pins in front.

• Premium Member

I'm not really sure, but I think so. They have their own little in-line component attached, maybe an encapsulated resistor?
Maybe someone with a better electronics background can add their 2 cents, but I think you could connect them in parallel and have them work.

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived