The MT-07 Forum

Motogadget m-Blaze Ice flashers

rowdy

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member

I remember seeing this and wanting to ask you for a review. They're super slick, very nice!
They're bright but arethey much brighter and/or more-noticeable than the stock pumpkins?

• Premium Member
I remember seeing this and wanting to ask you for a review. They're super slick, very nice! They're bright but arethey much brighter and/or more-noticeable than the stock pumpkins?

I think they are brighter by far, and they have the advantage of being visible for 360 degrees. Although, they are not nearly as bright from behind or from the side. The lens is designed to shoot the light forward, but the clear lens creates illumination from any angle.  I'm really impressed with them so far. 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

I might try to shoot a vid of them soon. Stay tuned...

@rowdy , the m-blaze ice are my favorite led flashers, and I thank you very much for the photos of your FZ-07.
A video with the light seen from the different positions will be very appreciated!!

Maybe in the next future I'll do a "little" gift to my bike! ;)

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

I like them a lot, they look sleek and cool. The 360 light spread is a big plus.

But, shouldn't this be filed under Yamaha FZ-07 LED lighting upgrades?

Beemer

• Premium Member
I like them a lot, they look sleek and cool. The 360 light spread is a big plus.  
Yes. I should have put it there but missed that forum title when I posted.  Maybe one of the mods can move it for me? :) 

Yes. I should have put it there but missed that forum title when I posted.  Maybe one of the mods can move it for me? :)
If anyone is a lean, mean, 170 lbs. I'm sure they can manage it.  ::)

Beemer

• Premium Member
Off the subject but what windscreen is that?
That's a Givi screen.   

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Nice, i am thinking about these flashers because I think they best match the angular look of the FZ-07

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

AlbatrossCafe

These look great. I like the 360 view. I thought the signals I bought were 360 since they were clear in the back but found out afterwards that they weren't :'(

Are they equally as bright from whichever angle you look at the signal? Or is it brighter in certain spots (meaning, does it have "front"/"back" or is it truly 360 degrees)

• Premium Member
These look great. I like the 360 view. I thought the signals I bought were 360 since they were clear in the back but found out afterwards that they weren't :'(  
Are they equally as bright from whichever angle you look at the signal? Or is it brighter in certain spots (meaning, does it have "front"/"back" or is it truly 360 degrees)
I'm gonna post a vid, but they are directional, and are brightest by far when viewed from directly in front. They use some clever molding in the lens to direct the light. The peripheral views are not nearly  as bright, but are lit.  

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Dude I love them. I'm going to go with the little tiny Motogadget LEDS. The ones that look like a button haha. Glad to see you love em.

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member
Dude I love them. I'm going to go with the little tiny Motogadget LEDS. The ones that look like a button haha. Glad to see you love em.
You mean these? [attachment id=1992" thumbnail="1]
Those would be cool too!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
You mean these? [attachment id=1992" thumbnail="1]
Those would be cool too!

Yes those!

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

Here's a little video I took tonight, after drying myself and my bike off after getting hit by a severe storm on the way home. :)
BTW:  The S&S Lunatic Fringe riding jersey makes a very efficient air conditioner when wet and riding 60 mph!
[video src=https://youtu.be/F4gM2tCUvTc]

• Premium Member

Thanks for the video. Looks great. I was looking at the Rizomas but these look better IMO.
Heres a preview of another pair of lights this company makes. Seems like the lights are brighter in certain directions rather than all around.

• Premium Member
Thanks for the video. Looks great. I was looking at the Rizomas but these look better IMO. Heres a preview of another pair of lights this company makes. Seems like the lights are brighter in certain directions rather than all around.

Those look pretty nice but would they be legal for rear flashers?  Probably depends on the state and who's doing the cert. I'm really happy with the Ice, and I'm pretty sure I won't get any flack from the safety inspectors.  Maybe if you used the bar end flashers in the front and Ice as the rears?  That would be cool!  Also, would the bar end ones work with bar end mirrors (which, you probably noticed, I have)?  Oh yea... and the wiring.  I'm not sure I'm up for that mod, just for flashers. :)

• Premium Member

I just posted that video cause the guy talks about the quality since it's the same company and he also mentions how they are much brighter in certain directions.
I'm personally not considering the barends.
The ice flashers are what I would want for front and rear signals. Love at first sight. Hehe
I'm just keeping the stock for a little bit longer cause they also seem to act like sliders (guessing that's why they're so bouncy).

• Premium Member
I just posted that video cause the guy talks about the quality since it's the same company and he also mentions how they are much brighter in certain directions. I'm personally not considering the barends.
The ice flashers are what I would want for front and rear signals. Love at first sight. Hehe
I'm just keeping the stock for a little bit longer cause they also seem to act like sliders (guessing that's why they're so bouncy).

Yea, the stock ones almost look like orange flotation devices in case you ride into a lake! They are big enough, that if they are water tight, they might work for that!  ;)

• Premium Member

Money well spent!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived