The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from sunny San Diego!

attackcat109

attackcat109

I guess it's time to stop lurking and start running with the people in the forums. I don't know I'm not very good at introductions here. Ridden a year and a 1/2 so far and I already posted a thread and found a love for the people on this site. So much useful info here!

http://i.imgur.com/TpNfYoq.jpg

attackcat109

If I remember correctly, in the early 2000s or so G4 (I think) used to have a magazine that they circulated. There were pictures of games and early memes I guess. Anyways one of them was the first iteration of the cats with machine guns. I have 3 brothers about my age and we would play with our cat and this just kinda came to be as a nick name. One thing led to another and whenever we did something that required "code names" or something mine would have always been attackcat. I started to use Katatak about 06'-08', but it never really stuck as much as the first one did. On top of that, a guy made a video game named Katatak a few years back, I try to avoid that name now to stop hearing the comment, "Wow how original."

Welcome! Nice bike and I personally like attackcat better and this is why. This is one of the most awesome cats I've ever seen!

[video src=https://youtu.be/EEa6jZv-Khc]

Beemer

• Premium Member

I really like that color. Nice choice. ...and welcome. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Welcome! Oh man, G4... those were the days.

If you want to start running with us, might be helpful to know your whereabouts!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

attackcat109

I too love the colour, it was what gave me that final pull away from the Honda cbr500r and to this bike. And by my whereabouts do you mean where I live? Because I thought I was clear with San Diego, but if I'm not reading this right please correct me, but for now I live just east of San Diego in southern California in the El Cajon area.

• Premium Member

Haha, sorry. I'm special... You OBVIOUSLY stated it in the title of the thread HAAAA.

Well I'll be down for Comic Con this weekend. If you want to join for a ride Sunday, let me know!

attackcat109

Nice! I know tickets are hard to get unless you're like my brother who has been volunteering there for the last 6 years or so for free 4day passes. I usually work on sunday till 11am, but yeah that'd be cool. Where do you guys set out from?

• Premium Member
Nice! I know tickets are hard to get unless you're like my brother who has been volunteering there for the last 6 years or so for free 4day passes. I usually work on sunday till 11am, but yeah that'd be cool. Where do you guys set out from?
Check out this thread: San Diego Sunday Rides

Archived