The MT-07 Forum

We're Back from exhibiting at Laguna Seca!!! (video inside)

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

We had a great time at Laguna Seca for WSBK! The FZ-07 was a smash hit, and even got more attention then the Ducati Desmosedici RR we brought!!!

I introduced a bunch of folks to the forum, so don't be surprised if you see some new screen names in the near future :)

Here's a little taste of how our weekend went.  Hope you enjoy the video!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

[video src=https://youtu.be/lgiSA4IFzdg]

Looks like you had a pretty good turn out! Looks like ants all over the hillside in the video.

Beemer

Shoot, I didn't know you were there. I never saw your bike around either but I would have loved to have checked it out as I am at the beginning of the fZ07 journey and of course wondering what upgrades to go after. That desmo though...holy shit.

bellissimoto
Shoot, I didn't know you were there. I never saw your bike around either but I would have loved to have checked it out as I am at the beginning of the fZ07 journey and of course wondering what upgrades to go after. That desmo though...holy Shet.
No worries.  When you want to upgrade your bike, let me know :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet

I want upgrade my bike... Just saying :P ... Awesome vid and geez I'm so jelous... Glad u guys had a great time!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto
had a blast meeting you, awesome set up!!!!
Man, I met so many people at the event, and I don't recall anyone saying they were from the forum! 
Can't believe we met in person and I didn't know it was you!

I'm glad you liked our set up.  It was our first time exhibiting there, and my first time exhibiting with BellissiMoto period.  Nice to know our efforts made an impact :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

had a blast meeting you, awesome set up!!!!
Man, I met so many people at the event, and I don't recall anyone saying they were from the forum! 
Can't believe we met in person and I didn't know it was you!

I'm glad you liked our set up.  It was our first time exhibiting there, and my first time exhibiting with BellissiMoto period.  Nice to know our efforts made an impact :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Naw I try and keep it low key, I did wear a simba T shirt, and my mechanic loved the fz07. He has ideas for my bike and I seem not to have control over it!!!   It was awesome, yall repp'd it hard!

Archived