The MT-07 Forum

New guy from Indiana

c0al67

Just thought i'd introduce myself since I lurk around here all the time. 10 years or so of riding experience on cruisers, bought the fz07 when I started to really get into pushing myself in corners etc, but also wanted something comfortable. 

Anyways I'm completely addicted to this thing, like bad. It's all I think about! as a bonus i've met a TON of new people thru the local sport bike riders pages on FB, even went on a weeklong vacation to deals gap with a bunch of new friends. 

yUXX7lZ.jpg

y7odq7v.jpg

If you're in the southern indiana / lousivlle or Northern KY area let me know and i can add you to our local sport bike riders facebook page, we have rides going on constantly. 

c0al I'm 1down5up on lsb, so YOURS was the fiz I saw in the deals gap photos...very cool!

you must share what bar end mirrors you're rocking those look sweet!

Damn, Your rodes look like tracks. Here in San Francisco, we have so many cracks in the streets it feels like I'm dirt bike riding.

c0al I'm 1down5up on lsb, so YOURS was the fiz I saw in the deals gap photos...very cool! 

those are the cheap-o fleabay ones for like 10 dollars a set lol. 3'' round mirrors. 

And yep that was me! Louisville sport bikes is fuelling this addiction lol. I got a lot faster and learned a lot riding with those guys for 3 days on that trip. Doing my first track day with them in Sept

Welcome aboard and nice bike! I lived in Richmond for 8 yrs. so seeing all that corn in your pic brought back some memories of riding around good old Indiana and some not so good ones. (pig farms, pee-yew!) Watch out for beer cans in the corners!  ;)

Beemer

• Premium Member
Damn, Your rodes look like tracks. Here in San Francisco, we have so many cracks in the streets it feels like I'm dirt bike riding.
Same here in Iowa.  
I have an app that will alert nominated users if I crash and I can barely go two blocks without it registering a shock from the bumpy roads as an impact. 

Welcome Indiana!

• 2 months later...

Archived