The MT-07 Forum

M4 exhaust update

scordiaboy515

Just wanted to post that I decided to go ahead and install the M4 exhaust on my bike,.....
I applaud your decision to go ahead and install the exhaust.

Your neighbors will recognize that you're trying to be considerate in the morning when they finally get to hear how loud it really is.

with the baffle installed it's really not that loud, they did a great job of getting the right sound with no FC required 

• Premium Member
with the baffle installed it's really not that loud, they did a great job of getting the right sound with no FC required
I watched your M4 video on my desktop with its separate sound system and sub woofer. Needless to say, I cranked it up and got this big smile... That pipe of yours is deep and mellow with just enough of a crisp edge. SWEET!!  I think it's quiet enough if you just stay out of the throttle when you need to. 
I still don't have my FZ-07, but I'm interested in the M4 and what Marthy comes up with. Both systems are inexpensive enough to add an EJK controller. I have a local shop that will do a simple A/F only run fairly cheaply; that'd be good insurance I think.

Hi guys, I ordered mine through Sport Bike Track Gear, for $405.90. no tax in CA http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=62129  
in the mail. I'll update as soon as I can with a vid.
Ditto.  I wanted to wait for Dobeck to get them in, but I couldn't wait!  I'm still planning on buying their EJK though, once they get an M4 to test and create a "map" for it.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Mine finally shipped from M4 today! I can't wait to put it on!!!
   You will not be disappointed with your choice......the mid pipe on mine is starting to darken up a bit.....nice. Will match the head pipes very soon.  One cool thing, when your driving down the road with all the wind noise you can actually hear the motor...and man, she sounds good :D..... 

...when your driving down the road with all the wind noise you can actually hear the motor...and man, she sounds good :D.....
THAT is priority #1 for me!  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

You will not be disappointed with your choice......the mid pipe on mine is starting to darken up a bit.....nice. Will match the head pipes very soon.  One cool thing, when your driving down the road with all the wind noise you can actually hear the motor...and man, she sounds good :D.....
I was worried if the mid pipe would turn blue or not. Good to hear it will match.

Archived